亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Egyptian police identify terrorist in deadly car bomb attack in Cairo

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-09 06:04:11|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      At least 20 people were killed after a multi-vehicle crash and the ensuing explosion on Monday in central Cairo, Egypt's Health Ministry said in a statement. (Xinhua/Ahmed Gomaa)

      Terrorist behind the attack are confirmed. Egyptian police have identified the terrorists behind the car bomb attack killing 20 people on Sunday, and detroyed their hideouts.

      CAIRO, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- The Egyptian police identified on Thursday the terrorist who killed 20 people using a booby-trapped car in the Egyptian capital Cairo earlier this week.

      The man was named as Abdul Rahman Khaled Mahmoud who belongs to Hasm, an armed group affiliated to the banned Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt's interior ministry said in a statement.

      The terrorist's identity has been confirmed after matching his DNA with his family members, the ministry revealed.

      The ministry said that its security forces have identified two hideouts of the terrorist cell behind the attack, adding that one of the hiding places was located in Fayoum province, 100 km southwest of the capital Cairo, while the other was in Shorouk city near Cairo.

      According to the ministry, eight of the terrorists were killed during a shootout while attacking their den in Fayoum.

      The statement said that "seven others terrorists were also killed during a shootout when the police forces approached their hideout in Shorouk city."

      A number of the cell members have been arrested, the ministry said.

      A total of 20 people were killed and 47 others were injured when a booby-trapped car driving from the opposite direction exploded Sunday night after hitting three other cars near the National Cancer Institute in downtown Cairo.

      Right after the attack, Egyptian police said Hasm group had prepared the car, which was reported as stolen months ago, to carry out a terrorist attack.

      Terrorism has been plaguing Egypt since the military ousted former President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against his government and his currently outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group.

      Terror attacks, killing hundreds of policemen and soldiers in the restive North Sinai province, have gradually spread to other provinces in recent years. Most of these attacks were claimed by a Sinai-based group affiliated with the regional Islamic State militant group.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011102121382946631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产不卡一区二区三区视频| 久久久99精品免费观看乱色| 精品国产69亚洲一区二区三区| 中文字幕巨乱亚洲| 亚洲日韩成人无码| 亚洲人成伊人成综合网中文| 一本久久精品久久综合桃色| 放荡人妻一区二区三区| 国产精品久久久久久2021| 91白浆在线视频| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 久久黄色蜜桃av一区| 宜都市| 国产69精品一区二区三区| 久久国产精品老女人| 国产精品免费看久久久8| 亚洲中文字幕黄色小视频| 国产精品亚洲一区二区极品| 免费看毛片| 国产精品一区二区久久毛片| 美女被射视频在线观看91| 国产美女丝袜高潮白浆| 国产美女a做受大片免费| av深夜福利在线| 中文字幕熟妇人妻在线视频| 日本一区免费喷水| 久久狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠97| 国产一区二区三区不卡自拍| 色偷偷人人澡人人爽人人模| 国产片三级视频播放| 无码av在线a∨天堂毛片| 国产 字幕 制服 中文 在线| 青草青草久热精品视频在线观看| 亚洲免费一区二区三区视频| 国产午夜精品一区二区三区视频| 欧洲精品一卡2卡三卡4卡影视| 久久国产av影片| 日韩精品极品在线观看视频| 亚洲—本道中文字幕久久66| 精品一区二区三区四区色| 国产深夜视频|