亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Protesters hold unauthorized rally in Hong Kong airport, upset passengers

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-10 02:29:34|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      HONG KONG, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Several thousand protesters thronged into Hong Kong airport on Friday without reporting with the police in advance, putting pressure on the airport, one of the world's busiest, and stoking concerns of passengers about delay or cancellation of their flights.

      The black-clad demonstrators, who mostly wore masks, started to sit on the ground of the arrival hall of the Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) at noon, shouting out anti-government slogans.

      Arrivals were left narrow paths lined by demonstrators and had to squeeze through the crowds carrying their suitcases and bags.

      The rally, expected to last for three days, has not been reported with the police according to rules on public gatherings.

      Several civil aviation workers groups on Friday issued statements to oppose the rally, saying it is illegal and will damage Hong Kong's image and the economy. They also called on residents in Hong Kong not to participate in the rally.

      To deal with the protesters, the airport authority sent out personnel to keep order and strengthened entry management.

      Only departure passengers taking tickets and valid passports and airport staff will be allowed to enter the check-in aisles at the terminal one, according to a statement of the airport.

      HKIA, connecting to over 220 destinations worldwide, handled 74.7 million passengers and 427,700 flights last year. It was ranked as the world's top-10 airport for shopping, leisure amenities, dining, airport transit, hotels and airport security, cleanliness and staff services at the annual Skytrax World Airport awards for 2019.

      Several protesters waved U.S. and British flags. A woman in white questioned the behavior in Cantonese and called them "traitors."

      "You are Chinese. You are Hong Kong residents. You should love the place and mustn't mess up the place," said the woman.

      A tourist from Malaysia, who asked to be quoted as Christina, said she read about violent incidents in Hong Kong before arriving here with companions but could not change the schedule as the flight tickets were booked in advance.

      "We will try to stay clear of crowds," she said.

      Sarah Pirker heads for Austria after a four-night trip in Hong Kong.

      "It is fortunate that my flight has so far not been affected," she said.

      New Zealand tourist Mark Dix and his friend were waiting for the transferring flight to New Zealand and had to lean against a pillar as protesters occupy most of the space, with several handouts shoved to their hands.

      "Our travel plan has not been affected but I am still a little bit uncomfortable reading stories about violent incidents, in which protesters stepped across the line," he said. "I hope the unrest will end as soon as possible."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091382972011
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人av综合色| 亚洲日韩精品无码专区| 富民县| 凤山县| 伊人中文字幕在线乱码| 亚洲经典一区二区三区四区| 亚洲乱码精品中文字幕| 国产无套流白浆视频免费| 亚洲va中文字幕无码| 亚洲第一色在线| 精品日韩精品国产另类专区| 欧美白妞大战非洲大炮| 亚洲一级毛片在线观| 国产精品美女一区二三区| 狠狠亚洲婷婷综合久久久| AV无码免费不卡在线观看| 国产精品毛片无码久久| 午夜天堂精品一区二区| 亚洲女同专区在线九九| 中文字幕av久久激情亚洲精品| 精品国产一区二区三区香蕉| 鹤壁市| 日本一区二区三区中文字幕最新 | 最新亚洲av日韩av二区一区| 99视频精品羞羞色院| 亚洲日日噜噜噜夜夜爽爽| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看蜜桃| 久久99久久99精品免观看女同 | 日韩精品一区二区都可以| 国产麻豆成人传媒免费观看| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区 | 嫩草院一区二区乱码| 果冻传媒仙踪林视频在线观看| 蜜桃视频在线网站免费| 久久久久久久久久91精品日韩午夜福利| 西乡县| 久久青草国产免费观看| 国产成社区在线视频观看| 日韩不卡av高清中文字幕| 国产精品无码久久久久AV| 狠狠躁夜夜躁无码中文字幕|