亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      News Analysis: Italy's Salvini determined to cut taxes even if it means clashing with EU

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-14 00:41:28|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      ROME, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- The man who could be Italy's next prime minister has said he is determined to reduce the tax burden on Italian companies and individuals even if it means he will have to fight the European Union (EU) to do it.

      The latest statement from Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini is a plan to eliminate at least 1 billion euros (1.1 billion U.S. dollars) in property taxes, erasing part of what is one of the country's least popular taxes, put in place in 2012.

      "When the government should be looking for new sources of income [Salvini] is looking to reduce income already coming in," Alessandro Petretto, an economist with the University of Florence and a member of the scientific committee with parliament's budget office, told Xinhua. "Lowering taxes by 1 billion euros won't change much for many people, but that is money the government has to find somewhere else."

      But measures with broad support are important for Salvini, who is the most likely figure to replace Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte. Salvini, who is head of the nationalist, right-wing League -- the country's biggest political party, has called a confidence vote that could force Conte to resign. If that happens, Salvini has called for snap elections that could give the League enough votes for it to form a government on its own or in conjunction with one or two second-tier parties.

      Salvini wants it to be known that if things go according to his plan, Italians can plan on a reduced tax bill.

      "Income taxes will be reduced ... for millions of Italian workers, with fiscal peace with" the tax collection authority, Salvini said this week via social media. "We will not increase the value-added tax and there will be a property tax reduction."

      Salvini's social media posts are widely popular among his supporters. But his promises about taxes put him -- and Italy if he is prime minister -- on a collision course with the European Commission, which has been pressuring Italy to reduce its public debt, which is the equivalent to 134 percent of the country's gross domestic product, one of the highest levels in the world.

      Last year, Italy locked horns with the European Commission for eight weeks before the two sides compromised on a budget deficit of 2.04-percent of gross domestic product for 2019. With Italy likely to overshoot that limit, speculation is that the commission will put pressure on Italy to cut the deficit even more than promised last year or risk becoming the first EU member state to be fined for budgetary issues.

      The more the government reduces taxes, the more it will have to cut spending in order to stay within budgetary limits. But Salvini has also said the budget cuts were off the table.

      "We refuse to go to Brussels with our hats in our hands," Salvini told a political rally last week, referring to the seat of the EU. "If the European Union lets us cut [taxes] then that's fine. But if they don't, we will do it anyway."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383068191
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 开心五月婷婷丁香综合| 亚洲美女天堂久久精品一区| 窝窝午夜理论片影院| 中文字幕人妻丝袜成熟乱| 国产精品一区免费在线看| 99偷拍视频精品一区二区| 亚洲综合精品第一页| 欧美拍拍视频免费大全| 丰满人妻在公车被猛烈进入电影| 欧美最猛黑人xxxxx猛交| 国产suv精品一区二区69| 丰满少妇又紧又爽视频| 国产情侣一区二区三区| 国产三级国产精品国产普男人| 初尝人妻少妇中文字幕在线| 91熟女乱色一区二区三区| 爆乳无码AV国内| 国产美女裸身网站免费观看视频| 美女精品国产一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲一区二区毛片| 免费在线观看亚洲视频| 久久婷婷是五月综合色狠狠| 亚洲第一区无码专区| 大陆老熟女露脸对白视频| 亚洲AⅤ永久无码精品AA| 区无码字幕中文色| 成人亚洲一区无码久久| 亚洲AV永久无码天堂网一线| 国产亚洲精品日韩av在| 樱花草免费观看| 久久亚洲av午夜福利精品一区 | 日韩中文字幕在线综合网| 破了亲妺妺的处免费视频国产| 久久久久久免费毛片精品| 亚洲欧美久久婷婷爱综合一区天堂| 国产丝袜美腿美女视频| 日本最新一区二区三区免费看| 免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 91超碰在线观看免费| 激情动态图亚洲区域激情| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久不卡|