亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Over 200 people die in India's flood-hit western coastal states

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-15 10:50:04|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      People cross a flooded area through makeshift bamboo bridge in Wayanad of Kerala, India, Aug. 11, 2019. (Str/Xinhua)

      The death toll in India's flood-hit western coastal states has crossed the 200-mark, and relief efforts are underway.

      by Pankaj Yadav

      NEW DELHI, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- The death toll in India's flood-hit western coastal states has crossed the 200-mark, out of which almost 100 deaths were reported from the southern state of Kerala alone over the past few days.

      Around 60 others have gone missing in the state due to flash floods. Other flood-affected states are Karnataka, Maharashtra and Gujarat.

      Local media reports claim the death toll in all states put together has reached around 225.

      According to official figures available to Xinhua, as many as 95 people have died so far in Kerala, with 35 reported from Malappuram district, followed by 17 deaths in Kozhikode, 12 in Wayanad, nine in Kannur, eight deaths in Thrissur.

      Five people lost their lives due to floods in Idukki district, four in Alapuzha, two each in Kasargod and Kottayam, and one in Palakkad.

      More than 58,000 families have been displaced by the devastating floods, and around 190,000 people have been rehabilitated in as many as 1,118 relief camps set up for the flood-affected victims in the state.

      More than 11,000 houses have been partially damaged and around 1,050 houses completely ruined by the ravaging floods, added the official data provided by the Kerala State Disaster Management Authority (KSDMA).

      Kerala's Principal Secretary of the Disaster Management department Venu V. is continuously monitoring the emerging flood situation in the state through the Control Room set up in state capital Thiruvananthapuram. He is directing his officials for the much-needed rescue and relief work in the flood-affected areas and distributing flood-relief materials.

      Vehicles move through a flooded road in Mandya district, Karnataka state, India, Aug. 11, 2019. (Photo by Kashif Masood/Xinhua)

      An official at the KSDMA told Xinhua over phone that "extremely heavy rainfall," i.e. more than 204.4 mm, is forecasted during the next 24 hours in the districts of Malappuram, Kozhikode, and Kannur, even as "very heavy" rainfall, i.e. 115.6-204.4 mm, is forecasted in as many as 12 districts of the state.

      Sensing more trouble, the state government has issued a red alert and cautioned people to stay away from overflowing rivers and tributaries.

      The situation in southern state of Karnataka remains equally grim, where as many as 54 people have died so far, even as around 15 have gone missing. On Tuesday, Indian Air Force (IAF) personnel were rushed to airlift around 365 stranded tourists, including 100 foreigners, from a guest house near the Virupapura Gadde (island) temple at the Hampi heritage site.

      In southwestern state of Maharashtra, the death toll due to floods has reached to 36. The worst affected districts of Sangali and Kolhapur are now said to be gradually limping back to normalcy.

      In western state of Gujarat, around 25 people have lost their lives so far in the ravaging floods.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011102121383107541
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久福利资源国产精品999| 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网 | 性一交一乱一伦在线播放| 麻花豆传媒剧国产mv免费版特色| 精品在免费线中文字幕久久| 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 国产精品爆乳在线播放| 成人午夜精品网站在线观看| 久久亚洲av午夜福利精品一区| 日韩高清视频 一区二区| 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| 国产人澡人澡澡澡人碰视频| 91精品国产一区| 欧美视频一区二区专区| 亚洲中文字幕精品一区二区| 久久久亚洲精品免费视频| 人妻丰满熟妇av一区二区| 人妻AV无码一区二区三区奥田咲| 99热最新网址| √天堂中文在线最新版| 亚洲视频第一页在线观看| 亚洲国产成人一区二区| 成人综合网亚洲伊人| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区下载 | 国产午夜无码精品免费看动漫| 国产精品午夜福利视频| 国产精品久久婷婷婷婷| 在线视频一区二区观看| 九九热99精品视频在线| 夫妻一起自拍内射小视频| 亚洲中中文字幕第一页| 亚洲国产精品国自产电影| 性夜夜春夜夜爽夜夜免费视频| 成人av一区二区三区| 亚洲第一区二区快射影院 | 国产精品成人一区二区三区视频| 荆门市| 国产360激情盗摄一区在线观看| 国产首页一区二区不卡| 91青青草久久| 日本一区二区国产高清在线播放|