亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Brexit chaos dossier dismissed by Cabinet minister as out of date

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-19 04:48:29|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      LONDON, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- A confidential government dossier warning of the impact of a no-deal Brexit was described Sunday as a worst-case scenario document.

      Michael Gove, the cabinet minister tasked by Prime Minister Boris Johnson with preparing for a no-deal departure by Britain from the European Union, commented after details from the dossier were published in London by the Sunday Times.

      The Times said the report has been compiled by the Cabinet Office and offered a rare glimpse into the covert planning being carried out by the government to avert a catastrophic collapse in the nation's infrastructure.

      The confidential report, codenamed Operation Yellowhammer, warned of shortages of foods and medicines, with food prices rising. It also said Britain could face months of disruption at its seaports after a no-deal Brexit. It also spoke of a hard border between Ireland and Northern Ireland after plans to avoid checks fail, sparking protests.

      There would also be the possibility of delays at EU airports, the Channel Tunnel and at Dover, the main port from Britain for mainland Europe.

      Gove said the government study was old, and since Johnson took over at 10 Downing Street, planning for a no-deal Brexit has been accelerated.

      He added that very significant steps have been taken in the last three weeks to accelerate Brexit planning.

      Gove, in a message on his social media website, said: "We don't normally comment on leaks - but a few facts - Yellowhammer is a worst case scenario. Very significant steps have been taken in the last three weeks to accelerate Brexit planning."

      Interviewed by journalists outside his London home, Gove said: "It's certainly the case that there will be bumps in the road, some element of disruption in the event of no-deal. But the document that has appeared in the Sunday Times was an attempt, in the past, to work out what the very, very worst situation would be so that we could take steps to mitigate that. And we have taken steps."

      The Daily Telegraph said it had been told by Downing Street that the dossier had been leaked by a former minister in an attempt to influence discussions with EU leaders.

      Later this week Johnson is to meet with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron, with media reports in London saying he will insist there must be a new Brexit deal to avert a no-deal Brexit.

      The minority Liberal Democrats said the Operation Yellowhammer documents revealed that a no-deal Brexit had "wartime implications, in peacetime, all of them self-inflicted".

      Tom Drake, the party's Brexit spokesman at Westminster, said: "People will be horrified that Boris Johnson and the Conservatives are willing to pursue a plan that will lead to shortages of medicines, food and fuel."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383189831
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 2020精品国产自在现线看| 最新国产成人在线网站| 日韩精品国产一区在线| 毛片毛片免费看| 69ww免费视频播放| 国产色无码精品视频国产| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠85| av天堂资源在线免费播放| 万年县| 久久九九青青国产精品| 国产精品亚洲lv粉色| 老熟妇高潮av一区二区三区啪啪| 男女在线免费视频网站| 中文字幕人成无码人妻| 免费精品国自产拍在线不卡 | 亚洲男人天堂av一区| 国产黄片一区视频在线观看| 亚洲天堂无码AV一二三四区| md豆传媒一二三区| 高清精品一区二区三区| 欧美精品日韩一区二区三区| 国产午夜精品一区二区三区不| 99中文字幕国产精品| 亚洲天堂激情av在线| 91精品亚洲一区二区三区| 日本中文字幕一区二区高清在线| 激情五月天俺也去综合网| 无码精品a∨在线观看十八禁| 一级毛片免费不卡在线| 亚洲国产精品综合久久20| 毛片av在线播放亚洲av网站| 国产精品大屁股1区二区三区| 久久亚洲精少妇毛片午夜无码| 青青青青青手机视频在线观看视频| 日本理论片一区二区三区| av中文字幕一区二区三区| 在线a亚洲老鸭窝天堂av高清| 国产精品乱码高清在线观看| 青草青草伊人精品视频| 亚洲国产色婷婷久久99精品91 | 中文字幕日韩有码一区|