亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iran says not to talk with U.S. over new nuclear deal

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-19 21:55:51|Editor: Xiaoxia
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said Monday that the Islamic republic is not interested in talks with the United States over a new agreement on the country's nuclear program, official IRNA news agency reported.

      As for the mediation attempts between Washington and Tehran, Zarif said that any mediation should focus on "how the United States returns to its obligations under the 2015 nuclear deal."

      Zarif made the remarks in Helsinki of Finland on Monday in the joint press conference with his Finish counterpart Pekka Haavisto.

      U.S. President Donald Trump pulled Washington out of the 2015 international Iranian nuclear deal, or the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), in May 2018 and re-imposed the U.S. sanctions against Iran which had been removed under the accord.

      Washington urges a new nuclear agreement with Tehran, which the latter rejects.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383213631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合自拍偷拍视频| 中文字幕无码免费久久99| 麻豆国产黄色一级免费片| 青青草原亚洲在线视频| 亚洲中文字幕av天堂| 欧美人与物videos另类| 丰满高跟丝袜老熟女久久| 国产精品偷伦视频免费观看国产 | 久久亚洲午夜牛牛影视| 成人av中字手机在线播放| 波多野结衣一区二区三区免费视频| 精品国产线拍大陆久久尤物| 精品少妇人妻久久免费| 国产精品久久久久免费a∨不卡| 亚洲免费观看一区二区三区| 久久久久亚洲av成人网人人网站| 精品视频在线观看免费观看| 秋霞无码一区二区| 宜都市| 国产精品国产自线拍免费| 免费视频国产在线观看| 久久久久久免费毛片精品| 探花国产精品三级在线播放| 日韩成人无码v清免费| 国产欧美日韩网站| 韩国精品久久久久久无码| 鄄城县| 日韩在线视频不卡一区二区三区 | 国内少妇高潮嗷嗷叫在线观看| 丰满人妻中文字幕免费一二三四区 | 亚洲精品日本一区二区三区| 中文字幕精品亚洲二区| 国产免费播放一区二区| 国产欧美日韩A片免费软件| 日本不卡一区| 久久精品久久精品亚洲国产av| 91精品国产91| 免费国产黄网站在线观看| 成人欧美一区二区三区黑人免费| 亚洲大尺度视频在线看| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码是AV|