亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Commentary: Blacklisting Huawei reflects Washington's unbridled bullying

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-20 17:01:24|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Department of Commerce announced on Monday that it will extend a temporary license loosening restrictions on business deals with Huawei for another 90 days, yet it has also decided to add another 46 Huawei affiliates to the Entity List.

      As Huawei said in response to the addition, the move is "politically motivated and has nothing to do with national security."

      The commerce department first put Huawei and its 68 affiliates on the Entity List in May, which would restrict the sale or transfer of U.S. technologies to Huawei, evoking a so-called possible security threat posed by the use of Huawei's technologies and hardware.

      However, given the fact that Washington has so far failed to offer any credible evidence to prove its accusations, its blacklisting of Huawei is a reflection of Washington's logic of bullying.

      Washington's Huawei ban has drawn domestic and foreign objections. Some of U.S. domestic telecom carriers, especially those in rural areas, where the optical cable infrastructure is weak, consider the cost-effective Huawei equipment a better option.

      According to estimates by the Rural Wireless Association, which represents 55 member companies, the total cost for small U.S. wireless carriers to replace the equipment of Huawei and other Chinese providers would amount to 800 million to 1 billion U.S. dollars.

      Such large-scale supply chain adjustment might compel some small companies to file for bankruptcy.

      As Huawei is deeply embedded in the global supply chain, the Chinese company has been widely regarded as a time-proven, reliable and safe business partner. Therefore, it is not easy for Washington to persuade even its allies to ban Huawei over some groundless charges.

      The illusion that shutting Huawei out from the United States will give the country an upper hand in the global 5G competition is also flawed.

      Washington's abuse of the state apparatus to arbitrarily crack down on a company will give rise to doubts about U.S. credibility and may diminish the country's technological edge.

      The unfair restrictions on Huawei have forced the Chinese company to independently explore a painstaking path to research and innovation, whose outcomes may provide more options for the industry and customers worldwide. Huawei has already launched the HarmonyOS, an alternative operating system to Google's Android, which Huawei may potentially be banned from using.

      "If the U.S. government does not allow Google to provide the Android operating system," Ren Zhengfei, Huawei's founder and chief executive officer told Sky News, "then the world may have a third operating system -- and that is not in the best benefit or interests of the United States."

      In today's world of growing interdependence, the birth of technological breakthroughs increasingly requires mutually beneficial cooperation that transcends national borders. A zero-sum mindset that seeks momentary dominance at the expense of others would only suffocate the spirit of openness, the very source of innovation.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383236761
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 思思热在线视频精品| 99热这里只有精品久久6| 成人亚洲一区无码久久| 国产乱子伦精品免费视频| 国产精品无码翘臀在线看| 99久久国产综合精品女同| 国产97在线 | 亚洲| 91久久综合精品国产丝袜长腿| 中文字幕无码免费久久9一区9| 日本一区二区三区看片 | 高清高速无码一区二区| 亚洲精品成人片在线播放| 日韩一二三区视频精品| 91久久精品亚洲一区二区三区 | 国产69久久精品成人看| 亚洲综合久久久中文字幕| 好爽~又到高潮了毛片视频| 治多县| 国产高清国内精品福利99久久| 91精品国产免费久久久久久| 国产精品YY9299在线观看| 国产不卡免费一区二区| 少妇高潮无码自拍| 性人久久久精品国产亚洲av| 亚洲视频在线观看青青草| 日本护士野外xxxhd| 亚洲第一无码xxxxxx| 玩弄丰满少妇人妻视频| 久久久久久久中文字幕| 国产精品流白浆无遮挡| 久久半精品国产99精品国产| 免费真人h视频网站无码| 国产亚洲精品电影网站在线观看| 国产日韩AV无码免费一区二区 | 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w| 伊人色综合一区二区三区| 伊人久久婷婷综合五月97色| 亚洲熟妇网| 亚洲天堂福利视频| 亚洲区一区二区三区视频| 91精品国产综合久久青草|