亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Macron hails joint G7 message to Iran, but Trump not so keen

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-26 01:31:49|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      A journalist is silhouetted on a TV screen at the G7 summit press center in Biarritz, France, Aug. 25, 2019.(Xinhua/Gao Jing)

      French President Emmanuel Macron said Sunday that G7 leaders had "agreed on what we wanted to say jointly on Iran". But Donald Trump denied that this had happend.

      Macron seemed to backtrack on his comments later, saying there was "no formal mandate" from the G7 leaders to pass a message to Iran.

      BIARRITZ, France, Aug. 25 (Xinhua) -- French President Emmanuel Macron and U.S. President Donald Trump said on Sunday that the members of the Group of Seven (G7) will each act on its own over the thorny issue of the Iranian nuclear deal.

      "There is no formal mandate at G7. We will continue to act, each in his own role," Macron told reporters at the G7 summit. "G7 is an informal club. We do not give formal mandate to this one or that one."

      Earlier in the day, Macron told French television LCI, "we agreed on what we wanted to say jointly on Iran". "Everyone wants to avoid a conflict, U.S. President Donald Trump was extremely clear on that point," he said.

      French media reported that Macron has obtained a mandate to deliver a message to Iran on behalf of the seven countries, following the leaders' dinner on Saturday.

      "No, I haven't discussed this," said Trump, however, on Sunday morning when asked about "joint action" over Iran at a joint press conference with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

      President Emmanuel Macron (L) and U.S. President Donald Trump (R) attend a ceremony to mark the 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial in Colleville-sur-Mer, Normandy, France, June 6, 2019. (Xinhua/Mao When)

      When asked whether he supports Macron's outreach concerning Iran, Trump said, "Sure. But I also support Abe's outreach. (...) We'll do our own outreach. You can't stop people from talking. If they want to talk, they can talk."

      Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said on Friday after his talk with Macron in Paris that France has offered proposals to Iran about ways to implement the Iranian nuclear deal, officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA).

      Iran and the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council, the United States, France, Britain, Russia and China, plus Germany signed the nuclear agreement on July 14, 2015.

      However, the United States pulled Washington out of the deal last year and re-imposed sanctions on Tehran, which had been lifted under the accord. In reaction, Iran also dropped parts of its obligation to the deal recently and threatened to do more.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011102121383376281
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产女优一区二区三区| 无码天堂亚洲国产AV| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 99精品无人区乱码1区2区3区| 色综合天天综合天天综| 日本成人字幕在线不卡| 国产精品手机在线亚洲| 色婷婷色丁香| 国产一区二区三区不卡自拍| 性色欲情网站iwww| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 天美传媒av成人片免费看| 国产97在线 | 亚洲| 久99久精品免费视频热77| 国产亚洲一区二区三区成人| 99成人无码精品视频| 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 沂水县| 成人自拍视频国产一区| 久久半精品国产99精品国产| 日本中文字幕一区二区高清在线 | 99精品一区二区三区无码吞精| 男人的天堂av一二三区| 国产人妖一区二区在线| 最新日韩精品视频在线| 偷拍激情视频一区二区| 国产成人精品曰本亚洲| 亚洲人成无码网站十八禁| 国产精品天干天干| 蜜臀av日韩精品一区二区| 永久免费AV无码网站04| 亚洲乱亚洲乱妇中文影视| 国产盗摄老熟女视频一区二区三区| 日韩精品一二区在线视频| 精品久久久中文字幕二区| 中文字幕av无码一区二区三区电影| WWW丫丫国产成人精品| 久久午夜伦鲁鲁片免费| 亚洲a∨好看av高清在线观看| 国产好片日本一区二区三区四区| 一区二区久久不射av|