亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Southern forces deployed in Yemen's Aden amid spike of terror attacks

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-01 00:04:54|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      A boy looks at pictures of terrorism victims who were killed in a suicide bombing targeting an army parade in May 2012 in Sanaa, Yemen, Aug. 20, 2019. (Photo by Mohammed Mohammed/Xinhua)

      Yemen's Southern Transitional Council (STC) reinforce its forces in Aden after several terror attacks broke out during the past days.

      ADEN, Yemen, Aug. 31 (Xinhua) -- Forces of the Southern Transitional Council (STC) were deployed in several parts of Yemen's strategic port city of Aden on Saturday, following simultaneous terror attacks, a security official told Xinhua.

      The Aden-based official said on condition of anonymity that "the Supreme Security Committee in Aden took a decision to reinforce a number of areas in Aden following a series of terror attacks."

      "The fragile security situation in Aden encouraged the terrorist elements to launch attacks in the city, particularly after the last events," he said.

      According to the official, there are also a number of decisions aimed at tightening the security situation, including banning of motorcycles in the city.

      Earlier in the day, a local police officer said that unknown gunmen opened against a security checkpoint near Enma neighborhood of Aden.

      "The gunmen riding a motorcycle rained the checkpoint with a barrage of bullets and then fled to unknown locations," said the officer anonymously.

      On Friday, the Islamic State (IS) group claimed responsibility for a suicide motorcycle bombing that targeted a security checkpoint in Aden's neighborhood of Dar Saad, leaving five soldiers killed at the scene.

      Different areas in Aden that's currently controlled by the STC forces were struck by simultaneous armed attacks that left casualties among soldiers.

      An explosion caused by a roadside bomb struck a motorcade of the Security Belt forces leader Wadah Omar along with other officers in Sheikh Othman neighborhood of Aden.

      All the security commanders survived the bombing safely, but around five of their bodyguards were seriously injured, according to a local security source.

      Forces of the STC completely secured neighboring Aden after aborting a large-scale military operation launched on Wednesday by the Yemeni government to retake the strategic southern city.

      Aden and neighboring southern provinces of Lahj and Abyan are entirely under the control of the STC forces that are also allied to the Saudi-led coalition in the fighting against the Houthis.

      Considered as Yemen's temporary capital, Aden is where the Saudi-backed Yemeni government has based itself since 2015.

      The impoverished Arab country has been locked in a civil war since late 2014, when the Houthis overran much of the country and seized all northern provinces including the capital Sanaa.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011102121383542001
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人亚洲欧美久久久久| 亚洲日本精品国产一区vr| 欧美性爱一区二区三区无a| 久久婷婷国产精品香蕉| 男人的av天堂狠狠操| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 亚洲天堂伊人久久a成人| 国产极品美女到高潮| 武山县| 久久免费国产精品一区二区 | 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久按摩高清| 亚洲精品成人久久久| 视频一区二区三区国产在线| 777久久| 色www亚洲| a4yy私人毛片| 四虎永久在线精品国产免费| 亚洲精品二区三区在线观看| 天堂最新在线官网av| 伊人大杳蕉中文无码| 欧美中文字幕第一页线路一| 亚洲天堂av中文在线| 中文字幕一区二区三区一一| 亚洲AV永久无码精品表情包| a毛片基地免费大全| 蜜臀av色欲a片无码精品一区| 许昌市| 无遮高潮国产免费观看韩国| 亚洲AV日韩AV综合在线观看| 亚洲爆乳www无码专区| 汉源县| 国产码欧美日韩高清综合一区 | 日本高清日本在线免费| 精品国产成人A区在线观看| 国产真实伦视频在线视频| 亚洲精品中文字幕尤物综合| 国产精品自产拍2021在线观看| 亚洲V天堂V手机在线| 美女黑丝床上啪啪啪国产| 日本精品一区二区三本中文| 99精品国产精品一区二区|