亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Netanyahu says Israel might launch another strike in Lebanon

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-02 00:46:21|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose
      MIDEAST-ISRAEL-LEBANON-ARTILLERY FIRE?

      Photo taken on Sept. 1, 2019 shows Israeli mobile artillery units deployed next to the Israeli-Lebanese border in Upper Galilee of northern Israel. Israel's army fired on Sunday artillery shells towards Hezbollah posts in southern Lebanon after the Shiite group fired anti-tank missiles at northern Israel, the army said. An Israeli military spokesperson said in a statement that in the early afternoon, "a number" of anti-tank missiles were launched from southern Lebanon at an Israeli military base and military vehicles in the Upper Galilee, next to the border between Israel and Lebanon. (Photo by Ayal Margolin/JINI/Handout via Xinhua)

      JERUSALEM, Sept. 1 (Xinhua) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that his country is ready to launch another attack at Hezbollah in Lebanon after fire exchanges broke out along the Lebanese border.

      Netanyahu said that he had held consultation with the army's command following an anti-tank missile attack launched by Hezbollah earlier in the afternoon.

      "We are prepared for any scenario and will decide how to continue based on further events," he said, warning Hezbollah not to fire more missiles.

      Shortly after 16:00 p.m. local time (13:00 GMT), Hezbollah fired anti-tank missiles at an Israeli military position near the community of Avivim in northern Israel's upper Galilee near the Lebanese border.

      Jonathan Conricus, a spokesman with the Israeli military, told reporters that two or three Hezbollah missiles were fired and hit a battalion headquarters and a military ambulance. Both were damaged.

      There were no injuries among the Israeli forces.

      Conricus said that in response, the army attacked the Hezbollah squad that fired the missiles with about 100 artillery shells and attack helicopters.

      "This is a scenario that we have been preparing for since Sunday," he said, referring to warnings issued by Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah, who vowed to retaliate against an Israeli drone attack in Beirut last week.

      "Hezbollah executed the attack. However, it failed to cause casualties," he said, adding that the army still "maintains a high level of alert."

      Earlier on Sunday, the Israeli army confirmed that it sparked fires near the border. According to Hezbollah's al-Manar media outlet, the fires were caused by incendiary materials dropped by Israeli drones.

      The recent violence was a sharp escalation between Israel and Hezbollah, an Iranian-backed armed group and movement.

      Israel and Hezbollah, which fought a bloody war in 2006, were on high alert over the past days in the wake of a series of Israeli airstrikes in Syria and Lebanon.?

         1 2 3 4 5 6 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383562731
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久午夜羞羞影院免费观看 | 国产一级二级三级视频| 腾冲县| 国产资源在线视频| 亚洲av人妖一区二区三区| 国产成人综合美国十次| 亚洲无码图| 亚洲美女高潮不断亚洲| 99成人无码精品视频| 少妇泬喷水18p| 色欲久久人妻内射| 欧美中出在线| 久久狠狠爱亚洲综合影院| 日本亚洲欧美高清专区vr专区| 亚洲国产精品无码java| 神马影院888不卡院| 欧美日本视频一区| 亚洲成在人线电影天堂色| 亚洲成A人一区二区三区| av无码久久久久不卡蜜桃| 不卡a v无码在线| 人妻熟妇乱系列| 国产偷抇久久精品a片蜜臀av| 欧洲精品久久久AV无码电影| 亚洲黄色性生活一级片| 国产偷闻隔壁人妻内裤av| 亚洲中文无码成人影院在线播放| 色五月丁香六月欧美综合| 玩弄人妻奶水无码AV在线| 91精品人妻一区二区三区蜜臀 | 乱伦一区二| av天堂吧手机版在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品一区| 大伊香蕉av最新播放| 偷拍视频一区二区三区四区| 日韩熟妇精品视频一区二区| 日韩精品永久免费播放平台| 亚洲第一中文字幕| 日韩av一区二区毛片| 亚洲一区二区三区最新| 久久青草国产精品一区|