亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      New blow for British PM as MPs approve new bill to block no-deal Brexit

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-05 04:02:55|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      LONDON, Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- Prime Minister Boris Johnson suffered two more defeats in Britain's House of Commons Wednesday after MPs gave their backing to an emergency bill to block a no-deal Brexit.

      Veteran Labour MP Hilary Benn, who put forward the bill, said if it is sanctioned in the House of Lords, Johnson has to respect the decision and uphold the law to prevent Britain leaving the European Union on October 31 without a deal.

      "This House has spoken," said Benn.

      Boris Johnson on Tuesday lost a key Brexit vote in the House of Commons as anti-no deal MPs take control of the parliamentary business, paving the way for Britain to ask Brussels to potentially delay the its departure from the European Union until next year if there is no deal.

      It followed a vote Tuesday night when MPs ignored a plea by Johnson to back away from proceeding with what he described as a Brexit "wrecking bill". They voted instead by 328 to 301 to kick start Wednesday's legislative process.

      In a snub to Johnson, 21 of his own Conservative Party MPs rebelled and voted with the opposition.

      The rebels, including former Chancellor Philip Hammond and the longest serving MP, veteran politician Kenneth Clarke, were fired from the Conservative benches.

      It has been a grim day for Johnson on the first days back for MPs after the long summer recess. In the space of a few hours Tuesday, Johnson lost his government majority of one when a Conservative MP defected to the minority Liberal Democrats, and then lost another 21 of his MPs who were punished for voting against his party.

      And he lost a historic vote that could jeopardize his pledge for Britain to leave the EU on Oct. 31 with or without a deal.

      With parliament due to close in a few days for the 5-week suspension which Johnson announced last week, MPs succeeded in seizing control of the order paper to race the no-deal bill through the parliamentary shutdown starts.

      After the main vote backing the bill, MPs immediately went onto the next stage to vote on a number of potential amendments.

      The third big vote of the night in the Commons, 327 votes to 299, gave the final thumbs up to the no-deal bill, and was also a historic victory for the opposition and rebel MPs.

      Johnson, who was in the House of Commons, to listen to the debate, suffering his third big loss in just 24 hours.

      The unelected House of Lords was preparing to sit all night to complete the process, ahead of Queen Elizabeth being asked to give it Royal assent later this week.

      The House of Commons then turned its attention to a proposal by Orime Minister Johnson to seek the dissolution of parliament to enable a snap general election to take place, potentially in mid-October.

      Johnson first has to win enough votes in the House of Commons to sanction the dissolution of parliament, with threats his plan for an early election may be opposed by opposition MPs.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091383656421
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲高清在线精品不卡| 国产人成在线成免费视频| ass少妇pics粉嫩bbw| 素人激情福利视频| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 97精品国产91久久久久久久| 日韩欧美国产区| 中文字幕亚洲资源网久久| 2020国产成人精品免费视频| 人与禽zozo性伦| 欧美人与动人物姣配xxxx| 青草99在线免费观看 | 久久精品久久黄色片看看| 国产免费久久久久久无码| 中文无码vr最新无码av专区 | av网站入口在线免费观看| 精品免费一区二区三区在| 国产精品一区二区久久hs| 中文字幕视频在线观看一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕有码av| 久久91精品国产91久久麻豆| 在线无码免费看黄网站| 高清av一区二区三区在线| 亚洲av国产成人精品区| 中文字幕亚洲乱码熟女在线| 国产精品综合色区av| 日本一区二区三区在线观看免费 | 中文字幕 在线观看 亚洲| 国产在线观看网址不卡一区| 国产乱子伦视频在线观看| xxxx丰满少妇高潮| 日本在线a一区视频| 精品久久精品久久99| 久久av一区二区三区播放| av免费在线免费在线观看| 最新午夜国内自拍视频| 亚洲精品一品二品av| 日韩无码尤物视频| 日本大尺度吃奶呻吟视频| 日本xxx免费高清色视频在线观看| 男人添女人下部全视频|