亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Vigil held for 34 victims in California dive boat fire

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-08 02:19:37|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      People take part in a prayer and vigil for the boat fire victims at Santa Monica Beach in Santa Monica, California, the United States, Sept. 5, 2019. Local authorities confirmed Thursday that 34 people died in the dive boat fire off the Southern California coast early Monday. (Xinhua/Li Ying)

      Hundreds of people participated in a vigil in Santa Barbara, California to remember the 34 people who died earlier this week in a diving boat fire off Southern California.

      LOS ANGELES, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- A public vigil was held on Friday evening in Santa Barbara, California, for the 34 people who died earlier this week in a diving boat fire off Southern California.

      Hundreds of people participated in the vigil to remember the deceased who were aboard the Conception, a 75-foot diving boat.

      Mourners wept, embraced and placed white flowers in baskets at Santa Barbara's Chase Palm Park.

      "Our common love of diving binds us together for eternity," said Don Barthelmess, a local dive instructor, at the vigil.

      People take part in a prayer and vigil for the boat fire victims at Santa Monica Beach in Santa Monica, California, the United States, Sept. 5, 2019. (Xinhua/Li Ying)

      Chaplains and an official from Santa Barbara County's Department of Behavioral Wellness spoke about the need to heal after the tragedy and how the sea can be a source of comfort.

      They stood in front of an arrangement of 34 scuba cylinders -- one for each victim.

      The 34 victims aboard the Conception were thought to be sleeping below deck when a fire broke out before sunrise Monday while the vessel was off Santa Cruz Island.

      A girl takes part in a prayer and vigil for the boat fire victims at Santa Monica Beach in Santa Monica, California, the United States, Sept. 5, 2019. (Xinhua/Li Ying)

      Five crew members on deck survived by jumping into the water, and were later rescued.

      The cause of the blaze remains under investigation. Thirty-three bodies have been found and are being identified through DNA testing. The 34th victim has yet to be recovered.

      Possible ignition sources included the electrical system, photography equipment, batteries, cameras and phones that were plugged in and charging when the fire broke out, according to U.S. National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).

      People take part in a prayer and vigil for the boat fire victims at Santa Monica Beach in Santa Monica, California, the United States, Sept. 5, 2019. (Xinhua/Li Ying)

      The NTSB will release a preliminary report in 10 days on the cause of the boat fire, and a final report could take one to two years to finish, said NTSB member Jennifer Homendy.

      The boat was on a three-day diving trip when it caught fire early Monday morning. It departed from Santa Barbara at 4 a.m. (1100 GMT) on Saturday for a diving excursion and was scheduled to return on Tuesday morning, according to the local authorities.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011102121383742511
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品精品亚洲高清a毛片| 91极品尤物国产在线播放| 永年县| 成人无码视频在线观看网站| 欧美做爰性生交视频| 人妻系列无码专区免费| 97精品国产91久久久久久久| 国产av成人精品播放| 亚洲成av人精品自偷拍| 国产真实二区一区在线亚洲| 亚洲综合久久一本久道| 精品人伦一区二区三区蜜桃麻豆| 国产永久在线观看| av网站可以直接看的| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av在线| 精品国产一区二区三区AV小说| 2021精品国产综合久久| 精品亚洲成A人在线观看青青| 日本不卡视频网站| 无码流畅无码福利午夜| 无极县| 在线a人片免费观看高清| 这里只有精品在线观看| 久久亚洲中文字幕精品一区四 | 日韩人妻一区二区三区蜜桃视频| 四虎永久在线精品国产免费| 国产精品毛片av久久| 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一| 四虎成人在线观看免费| 五月天天天综合精品无码| 国内色精品视频在线网址| 一本大道久久精品一本大道久久 | 日本中出熟女一区二区| 亚洲a∨好看av高清在线观看| 亚洲国产精品第一区二区三区| 91精品国产91久久综合| 久久精品国产亚洲一区二区| 中文字幕天天躁日日躁狠狠| 少妇高潮紧爽免费观看| 亚洲欧美综合人成在线| 午夜麻豆影片在线观看|