亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      News Analysis: Chance of Iran-U.S. bilateral talks seems slim amid escalating tensions

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-10 04:08:09|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- Iran has announced its third step to suspend parts of its commitments to the landmark 2015 nuclear accord, known as Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), in response to the latest U.S. sanctions on Tehran and Europe's sluggishness to save the deal.

      An Iranian expert said that any signal from the Iranian side for talks with the United States under the current circumstances would show disadvantage toward Iran.

      "Whenever Iran speaks of negotiations with the United States, it creates an artificial respiration for (U.S. President Donald) Trump's team, and the Americans think that their political pressure on Iran has been effective," Foad Izadi, expert of international issues, said in an interview.

      Izadi, also a professor at the University of Tehran, believed that any bilateral negotiations will be for the advantage of the U.S. administration.

      "The Americans are gaining more privileges through negotiations with Iran, and we should take the next steps (to reduce nuclear commitments) earnestly to counter their attitudes," Izadi added.

      On Sept. 7, Iran announced that it has activated 20 IR-4 centrifuges and 20 advanced IR-6 centrifuges to boost the country's stockpile of enriched uranium.

      Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said that with the recent removal of limitations on Iran's nuclear program, "we will witness research and development on different kinds of centrifuges, including new ones and also whatever is needed to enrich uranium in an accelerated way."

      Meanwhile, he stressed that the nuclear activities of Iran would remain peaceful and will be supervised by the International Atomic Energy Agency.

      Rouhani also said that Iran would give Europeans two months to fulfil their commitments to shield the Iranian economy from the U.S. sanctions.

      Since May, Iran has made two other moves to scale back its obligations under the JCPOA to build stockpiles of nuclear fuel and enrich low-grade uranium to a higher level of purity.

      The JCPOA was reached in July 2015 between Iran and the P5+1, namely the United States, Britain, France, Russia, China plus Germany, together with the European Union. In May 2018, the United States scrapped the pact.

      Washington then imposed harsher sanctions on Iran's oil exports and other key industries, as well as on top officials and part of its military, the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps.

      Furthermore, Iran is disappointed at Europe for the latter's proposed payment channel to facilitate trade between Europe and Iran.

      Iran says the mechanism has not been able to "practically" offset the impact of U.S. sanctions on Iran's economy, not to mention the U.S. dismissal of French-led efforts to provide Tehran with a 15 billion-U.S. dollar economic lifeline.

      At the G7 summit last week, French president said that he was "convinced that an agreement" could be found if the United States and Iranian presidents could meet.

      On Sept. 6, U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper said that there are indications that Iran is "inching" toward new talks with the United States.

      Esper's remarks followed Trump's gestures on Sept. 4 that he would be willing to meet with Rouhani at the U.N. General Assembly in New York later this month.

      "Sure, anything's possible. They would like to be able to solve their problem," Trump said, adding that "we could solve it (the problem) in 24 hours."

      However, Rouhani ruled out any bilateral talks with the White House, retreating from his earlier remarks of openness to talk with anyone when the interests of his people are at stake.

      Rouhani said that any negotiations with the United States would be possible within the framework of P5+1 and only after the United States lifts all sanctions against Iran.

      "The issue of bilateral talks is not on the agenda in principle ... We have no plans for bilateral talks with the U.S. and have never had," he added.

      "There have been a lot of offers for talks but our answer will always be negative," Rouhani said.

      On the eve of the U.S. 2020 presidential elections, Trump needs "an Iran agreement" since he has had no achievement in the U.S. foreign policy, Izadi pointed out, adding that Trump's exit from the deal will have no achievement for the United States.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521383791291
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码专区—va亚洲v专区vr | 一区二区三区福利导航| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区免费| 人人草人人做人人爱| 国产一区二区三区色区| 人妻少妇被猛烈进入中文字| 伊在人亚洲香蕉精品区麻豆| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| A级毛片视频免费观看不卡| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕五十av| 国产av一区二区凹凸精品| 久久久亚洲精品蜜桃臀| 亚洲十八精品网站| 在线观看免费人成视频色| 高潮喷水无遮挡毛片视频| 亚洲AV无码秘 蜜桃1区| 97午夜理论电影影院| 国内精品久久久久影院不卡| 久久久精品国产亚洲av日韩| 色婷婷一区二区三区四区| 中文字幕无码人妻丝袜| 国产亚洲精品A在线无码| 国产av专区一区二区三区| 女人高潮呻吟在线观看| 国产成人高清精品免费5388| 亚洲精品国产综合99| 高清高速无码一区二区| 大乳丰满人妻中文字幕韩国| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 长腿校花无力呻吟娇喘的视频| 神马不卡一区二区三级| 被欺辱的高贵人妻被中出| 美女视频黄又黄又免费 | a级毛片毛片免费观看久| 女同国产日韩精品在线| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页| 日韩av二区三区一区| 亚洲激情一区二区三区在线| 丰满妇女毛茸茸刮毛| 亚洲女同成av人片在线观看| YW亚洲AV无码乱码在线观看|