亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Netanyahu evacuated from campaign rally stage amidst air raid sirens

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-11 03:29:12|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      JERUSALEM, Sept. 10 (Xinhua) -- Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was whisked off the stage of an election rally on Tuesday night after rockets fired from Gaza Strip triggered air raid sirens in the southern city of Ashdod.

      The militants in Gaza Strip fired at least two rockets at southern Israel, but both were intercepted by Israel's anti-rocket Iron Dome system, the Israeli army said in a statement.

      Video footages taken at the rally showed people running in panic and security guards escorting Netanyahu off the stage.

      A spokesperson with Netanyahu's Likud party told Xinhua that Netanyahu later returned to the stage to finish his speech.

      The rally was part of the Likud's campaign ahead of the Sept. 17 parliamentary elections.

      No group in Gaza immediately claimed responsibility for the rocket attacks, which came hours after Netanyahu announced a plan to annex the Jordan Valley and other parts of the occupied Palestinian territories of West Bank right after he wins re-election.

      The Islamic Hamas movement, which controls the Gaza Strip, earlier on Tuesday accused Netanyahu of selling "illusion" to Israeli voters by vowing to annext parts of the occupied West Bank.

      "Netanyahu is searching for the right-wing votes throughout selling his audience the illusion that he would keep the occupation of our land forever," said Hamas spokesman Hazem Qassem.

      "The Palestinian people will keep their struggle until kicking the occupation out of their lands and establish their independent state," Qassem said.

      He also underscored the need to forge "a unified Palestinian position that adopts comprehensive resistance" against the Israeli plan to annext part of the occupied Palestinian territories of West Bank.

      Before Israel's April election, Netanyahu vowed to annex the West Bank but did not move to implement it.

      Israel seized the West Bank and Gaza Strip in the 1967 Middle East war. The Palestinians wish to establish an independent state along the 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital.

      Currently, about 400,000 Jewish settlers live in some heavily guarded communities in the West Bank among some 2.8 million Palestinians.

      The rocket attacks also came amidst rising tensions in the region. The last few weeks have witnessed several Palestinian rocket attacks and Israeli counter-attacks against Hamas targets in Gaza.

      Israel has been imposing a crippling blockade on the Gaza Strip since Hamas took over the Palestinian enclave in 2007.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521383822171
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲乱码精品中文字幕| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码AV| 久久人人97超碰超国产| 久久亚洲精品成人AV无码网址 | 亚洲综合1区2区3区| 国产成人久久蜜一区二区| 人妻少妇偷人精品一区| 老色批国产在线观看精品| 一区二区三区在线高清视频| 亚洲国产综合亚洲综合国产| 久久精品成人亚洲另类欧美| 久久久久久亚洲AV无码专区高潮| 国产精品中文字幕自拍| 久久久国产精品ⅤA麻豆百度| 久久亚洲精品一区二区| 欧美大屁股喷潮水xxxx| 噜噜噜动态图超猛烈| 久久综合给合久久97色| 国产内射一级一片内射高清视频 | 天堂网av在线| 国产青青草久久亚洲精品| 日本欧美v大码在线| 97人妻无码免费专区| 日本亚洲成人中文字幕| 超清中文乱码字幕在线| 噜噜噜色97| 久久综合亚洲色1080p| 国产精品专区一区二区av免费看| 一区二区视频高清在线观看| 国产精品原创永久在线观看| 少妇人妻偷人免费观看| 久久 午夜福利 张柏芝| 蜜桃视频免费高清观看在线播放| 亚欧免费无码AⅤ在线观看 | 无码久久精品蜜桃| 精品久久综合一区二区| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区视频| 国产精品情侣露脸av在线播放| 免费观看一级欧美大| 亚洲国产精品不卡av在线| 日韩精品一区二区三区激情视频|