亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      S.Korea files complaint with WTO against Japan's export restrictions

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-11 11:23:10|Editor: Yurou
      Video PlayerClose

      SEOUL, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- South Korea on Wednesday filed a complaint with the World Trade Organization (WTO) against Japan over its restrictions on the export to South Korea of three materials vital to make memory chips and display panels.

      Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee told a press briefing that the South Korean government decided to file the suit with the WTO over Japan's moves in order to protect national interests and prevent the repeated abuse of trade for the political purpose.

      Yoo said Japan's export curbs were a discriminatory act directly targeting South Korea and were politically motivated against the South Korean top court's rulings on the wartime forced labor, just as the Japanese figures in the cabinet member level repeatedly mentioned.

      The WTO filing came after Japan tightened regulations on July 4 over its export to South Korea of the three materials crucial for the production of memory chips and display panels, the mainstay of the South Korean export.

      Japan's export restrictions came in an apparent protest against the South Korean top court's rulings ordering some of Japanese companies, including Nippon Steel and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries among others, to compensate the South Korean victims who were forced into hard labor without pay by Imperial Japan. The Korean Peninsula was colonized by Japan from 1910 to 1945.

      Japan claimed that all the colonial-era issues were settled via the 1965 treaty, which normalized diplomatic relations between Seoul and Tokyo, but South Korea said the treaty did not involve individuals' right to damage compensation.

      Yoo noted that South Korea would listen to Japan's position through bilateral consultations while pointing out the illegality and unfairness of Japan's moves, saying that if not settled through the bilateral consultations, Seoul would actively take on the dispute settlement process.

      With the WTO filing, South Korea and Japan would be required to hold talks for the settlement over the next two months. If the two sides fail to narrow differences, the WTO Dispute Settlement Body would set up a panel to reach a conclusion. The final ruling was expected to take two to three years.

      Japan removed South Korea in August from its whitelist of trusted trading partners that are given preferential export procedure, but Seoul excluded the removal from its filing with the WTO this time.

      The trade minister said South Korea was reviewing how to react to the whitelist removal with all possibilities being open. In response to Japan's moves, Seoul also dropped Tokyo off its whitelist of trusted export partners last month.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383834431
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲国产精品一区| 好姑娘免费中文在线观看| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区林ゆな| 精品亚洲一区二区99| 日韩偷拍视频一区二区三区| 无码一区二区三区久久精品| 微拍福利一区二区三区| 思思热在线视频精品| 国产精品98视频全部国产| 国产不卡一区二区三区视频| 日韩幕无线码一区中文| 亚洲第一色在线| 亚洲一区二区三区久久综合| 正定县| 久久99亚洲网美利坚合众国| 国产成人精品日本亚洲专区6| 艳妇交换俱乐部| 国产中文久久精品| 国产精品午夜波多野结衣性色| 米奇精品一区二区三区| 啊灬啊灬别停啊灬用力啊免费| 偷拍视频网站一区二区| 亚洲乱码中文字幕综合| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 爆乳日韩尤物无码一区| 久久道精品一区二区三区| 四虎成人精品国产一区a| 日韩免费无码一区二区三区| 国产精品一级av一区二区| 丰满人妻无套中出中文字幕| 亚洲色大成网站www国产| 欧美v亚洲v综合v国产v| 亚洲中文字幕精品一区二区| 精品人妻中文字幕一区二区三区 | 91自国产精品中文字幕| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合伊人| 国产精品.com| 免费大片黄在线观看| 久久精品国产成人av| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av|