亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Final victim of California boat fire recovered, search ends

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-12 13:24:14|Editor: ZD
      Video PlayerClose

      LOS ANGELES, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- With the body of the final victim of the boat fire off the California coast last week recovered by the divers, the search operation ended on Wednesday.

      The Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office announced the end of the search on Twitter, saying it was "relieved to report" the final victim had been found.

      DNA testing is still being conducted to confirm identities of seven of the 34 victims, according to the sheriff's office.

      The U.S. Coast Guard announced earlier Wednesday it has issued new safety recommendations in the wake of the fatal boat fire.

      The agency recommended limiting the unsupervised charging of lithiumion batteries and the use of power strips and extension cords.

      The bulletin also suggested that owners and operators of vessels review emergency duties with the crew, identify emergency escapes, check all firefighting and lifesaving equipment onboard, and look at the condition of passenger accommodation spaces for "unsafe practices or other hazardous arrangements."

      Salvage operations to raise the dive boat Conception out of the water restarted Tuesday, after several days of weather delays, said Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown.

      The 34 victims included 21 women and 13 men, aged from 16 to 62, according to authorities.

      Brown said the preliminary examinations indicated the victims died of smoke inhalation and perished before they were burned.

      Authorities are still working to identify the victims and release their remains to their families.

      The cause of the boat fire has not been revealed yet. Federal authorities have launched a criminal investigation into the dive boat fire.

      The U.S. Department of Justice on Monday confirmed that it was participating in the joint investigation with the Coast Guard, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office.

      Possible ignition sources include the electrical system, photography equipment, batteries, cameras and phones that were plugged in and charging when the fire broke out, according to the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).

      The NTSB will release a preliminary report in 10 days on the cause, and a final report could take one to two years to release, said NTSB member Jennifer Homendy.

      The 34 victims were thought to be sleeping below deck when the boat was engulfed by fire. Five crew members on deck survived by jumping into the water, and were later rescued.

      The boat carrying 39 people was on a three-day diving trip when the 23-meter-long, three-story commercial diving vessel erupted into flames and sunk off the Santa Cruz Island in southern California On Sept. 2.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383865471
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 色 综合 欧美 亚洲 国产| 亚洲熟妇av日韩熟妇av| 无码av永久免费专区麻豆| 国产精品中文字幕一区| 国产精品无码久久久久免费AV | 国产精品国产自线拍免费| 亚洲AV无码AV色| 日本熟妇hd8ex视频| 91网站在线看| 蜜臀av一区二区三区精品| 国产乱人伦AV在线麻豆A| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 国产白丝喷水娇喘视频| 国产精品久久福利网站| 亚洲色偷偷偷综合网另类小说 | 国产大屁股喷水视频在线观看| 美女mm131爽爽爽作爱视频| 开心五月婷婷伊人久久| 国产一区二区三区免费在线视频 | 久久精品国产色蜜蜜麻豆| 荫蒂添的好舒服视频| 日产乱码一区二区国产内射| 亚洲av午夜福利精品一级无| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区日韩密殿| 亚洲欧美日韩一区二区三区在线| 噜噜综合亚洲AV中文无码| 香港特级三A毛片免费观看| 蜜芽尤物原创AV在线播放| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品不卡| 亚洲公开免费在线视频| 精品少妇大屁股白浆无码| 亚洲色四在线视频观看| 精品国产一区二区色老头| 玩弄少妇高潮ⅹxxxyw| 一区二区三区在线高清视频 | 国产成人精品男人的天堂下载| 亚洲视频在线观看青青草| 一区二区三区四区亚洲天堂| 白浆出来无码视频在线| 亚洲国产精品一二三四五|