亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Over 110 militants killed as Afghan forces increase pressure: Officials

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-15 20:54:05|Editor: Wu Qin
      Video PlayerClose

      KABUL, Sept. 15 (Xinhua) -- More than 110 militants have been killed in Afghanistan over the past 24 hours as government forces have increased pressure on the Taliban outfit, officials said Sunday.

      In the latest crackdown, the government forces launched massive offensive from the ground and air against the Taliban in Yangi Qala district of the northern Takhar province Sunday morning.

      Besides recapturing the restive district and killing five armed militants including their commander Mullah Wazir, the military also attacked Taliban positions in the neighboring Darqad district, provincial government spokesman Mohammad Jawad Hajari said.

      Similarly, fighting aircrafts stormed a Taliban hideout in Dara-e-Suf Payan district of the northern Samangan province on the same day Sunday, killing 12 militants including Mawlawi Noorudin, the shadow governor of the armed group for the troubled province, army spokesman in the northern region Mohammad Hanif Rezai told Xinhua.

      Seven more militants have been killed in Garziwan district of the northern Faryab province over the past 24 hours, Rezai added.

      More than 90 militants have been killed and 20 others injured as security forces backed by fighting planes stormed Taliban hideouts in parts of the eastern Paktika province since Saturday, provincial police spokesman Shah Mohammad Aryan said.

      The increase in the government forces' crackdowns on Taliban fighters is taking place in the wake of the cancelation of U.S.-Taliban peace talks last week.

      After a suicide bombing that rocked Kabul on Sept. 5 and killed 12 people including an American soldier and injured 42 Afghan civilians, U.S. President Donald Trump called off the talks and stressed for mounting pressure on the militants.

      According to local officials, the U.S.-led coalition forces' fighting planes have backed the Afghan forces in crackdown on the armed militants.

      Taliban fighters have also stepped up operations since the cancelation of the peace talks and challenging government forces in several provinces.

      The armed outfit has gained ground and even blocked the main highway linking the national capital Kabul to eight northern provinces.

      According to Abdul Qadir, a power company official, Taliban militants have destroyed three pylons in the northern Baghlan province and thus cutting some electricity supply to Kabul.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383935941
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品福利片在线观看| 人妻少妇精品视频一区二区三区 | 中文字幕亚洲精品乱码在线看| 青青草国内视频在线观看| 欧美成人a天堂片在线观看| 中日韩欧美高清在线播放| 日本一区二区三区小视频| 久久久亚洲经典视频| 99精品无人区乱码1区2区3区| 东京热人妻丝袜无码AV一二三区观 | 久久这里只有精品日本| 毛片av中文字幕一区二区| av日韩在线一区二区三区| 国产精品无码av一区二区三区| 国产成人乱码一二三区18| 一本加勒比hezyo无码视频| 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金| 精品99在线观看| 国产福利在线观看一区二区| 国产美女裸身网站免费观看视频| 靖边县| 国产高清精品自在线看| 国产精品视频公开费视频| 国产一区二区不卡在线视频| 日本久久精品在线播放 | 和政县| 亚洲欧美日韩精品高清| 亚洲一区在线播放蜜臀| 五月天久久婷婷| 午夜日韩视频在线观看| 亚洲啊啊啊一区二区三区| 中文字幕人妻熟在线影院| 99久久久国产精品免费无卡顿| 婷婷激情五月综合在线观看| 日韩中文字幕不卡网站| 在线a人片免费观看| 最新无码专区视频在线| 杨幂国产精品一区二区| 国产在线视频二区三区| 亚洲 欧美 变态 卡通 自拍| 久久无码字幕中文久久无码|