亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iraqi PM receives phone call from Pompeo over attacks on Saudi oil facilities

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-16 20:46:03|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      BAGHDAD, Sept. 16 (Xinhua) -- Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received Monday a phone call from U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo over the drone attacks on oil facilities in Saudi Arabia.

      A statement by Abdul Mahdi's media office said the two sides "evaluated their position on the current crisis and agreed to cooperate in the exchange of information."

      Abdul Mahdi confirmed that Iraq seeks to avoid any escalation and to prevent the use of its territory against any neighboring or friendly country, asserting that Iraq is seeking "to play a positive role to dismantle the crises and conflicts in the region," according to the statement.

      The statement also said that Pompeo told Abdul Mahdi that "the information they (the United States) have confirms the Iraqi government's (earlier) statement not to use its territory to carry out this attack."

      On Sunday, a statement by Abdul Mahdi's office denied media reports which claimed that the Iraqi territory had been used to launch attacks by drones on oil facilities in Saudi Arabia.

      The Iraqi government "confirms its constitutional commitment to preventing the use of its territory for aggression on its neighbors," Abdul Mahdi's office said.

      The statement also said that Iraq vowed to punish anyone who intended to violate the constitution by using Iraq as a launch pad for attacks in the region.

      Pompeo's phone call came two days after he blamed Iran for launching the recent attacks on two Aramco oil plants in the east of Saudi Arabia, but the accusation was denied by Tehran.

      On Saturday, a "10-drone attack" for which Yemen's Houthis have claimed responsibility, targeted Saudi state-owned oil company Aramco's facilities in Abqaiq and the Hijrat Khurais oilfield.

      The attacks on the two Saudi Arabia's oil production facilities have halted about half of the supplies from the world's top exporter and raised global concerns over oil supplies.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383961331
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91久久偷偷做嫩草影院电| 女同一区二区三区不卡免费| 国产成人一区二区视频免费| 日韩中文字幕区一区有砖一区| 999久久久免费精品国产牛牛| 风流少妇一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产免费公开在线视频 | 九九久久亚洲精品美国国内| 久久aaaa片一区二区| 成 人 色 网 站免费观看| 日本岛国大片不卡人妻| 久久精品亚洲精品不卡顿| 亚洲国产精一区二区三区性色| 男人天堂亚洲天堂女人天堂| 免费无遮挡无码永久在线观看视频| 婷婷色中文字幕综合在线| 91福利国产在线观看网站| 免费看国产成年无码av| 一本色道久久亚洲综合精品蜜桃| 爆乳熟妇一区二区三区霸乳| 青青草极品视频在线播放 | 久久精品这里就是精品| 免费视频一区二区三区亚洲激情| 一区二区三区精品不卡| 麻豆av一区二区天堂| 麻豆激情在线免费观看视频| 综合久久久久6亚洲综合| 日韩一欧美内射在线观看| 色综合伊人天天综合网中文| 一级少妇无遮掩内射免费| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆本色| 亚洲AV天天做在线观看| 公和熄小婷乱中文字幕| 亚洲一区二区三区无吗| 亚洲黄色一级片在线观看| 中文无码av在线亚洲电影| 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆| 无码aⅴ精品一区二区三区| 亚洲熟女av超清一区二区三区| 少妇被日到高潮的视频| 国内精品伊人久久久久AV一坑 |