亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Yemeni gov't forces dismantle Houthi-laid minefield in Hodeidah

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-19 05:30:02|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- Yemeni government forces declared on Wednesday that a large minefield planted by the Houthi rebels in the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah was dismantled.

      "A team of the explosives experts managed to dismantle a minefield planted by the Houthis in Khokhah district of Hodeidah and protected civilians living in that areas," the pro-government Giants Brigades said in a statement.

      It added that "two women discovered that landmines started to appear because of the recent rains and wind and immediately called the explosives experts to check the area."

      "The team of experts headed to the area ... uncovering a minefield left over by the Houthi militia which withdrew from the area last year," the statement said.

      The experts were able to "dismantle and remove more than 20 landmines in an area frequently visited by sheep and camel herders," it added.

      Landmines and explosives of various kinds and sizes are considered a deadly long-standing threat to the lives of millions of Yemenis and have killed and injured hundreds of them, including women and children.

      Previous reports of humanitarian organizations suggested that Yemen has become one of the largest landmine battlefields in the world since the World War II.

      The Houthi rebels launched a large military campaign and seized the capital Sanaa in late 2014, forcing Yemen's President Abdu-Rabbu Mansour Hadi and his government into exile in neighboring Saudi Arabia.

      Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries intervened militarily and began pounding the Houthi-controlled capital Sanaa in March 2015 in response to an official public request from Hadi to protect Yemen and roll back Iran's influence.

      The conflict between the Houthis and the Saudi-backed Yemeni government has recently entered its fifth year, aggravating the suffering of Yemenis and deepening the world's worst humanitarian crisis.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091384027171
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 中国少妇久久一区二区| 国产欧美久久久精品影院| 麻豆密入视频在线观看| 亚洲红杏AV无码专区首页| av资源在线看免费观看| av在线观看亚洲天堂| 亚洲福利第一页在线观看| 国产精品玖玖玖在线资源| 日本老年人精品久久中文字幕| 欧妇女乱妇女乱视频| 亚洲天天做日日做天天谢日日欢| 人妻精品无码一区二区三区| 荫蒂添的好舒服视频| 国产精品免费重口又黄又粗| 少妇被爽到自拍高潮在线观看| 青青草一区在线观看视频| 黄冈市| 亚洲天堂av社区久久| 久久久久久免费播放一级毛片| 亚洲国产精品13p| 无遮挡一级毛片呦女视频| 久久久噜噜噜WWW成人网| 久久午夜私人影院| 久久国产精品免费一区二区| 中文字幕av日韩精品一区| 中文无码日韩欧免费视频| 91精品亚洲一区二区三区| 国产情侣一区在线| 国产精品美女一区二三区| 国产成人av大片在线观看| 啦啦啦视频在线日韩精品| 一本综合丁香日日狠狠色| 亚洲视频在线观看二区三区| 宁蒗| 欧美成人免费观看国产| 亚洲一级无码AV毛片久久| 久久精品国产99精品国偷| 久久亚洲国产成人精品性色 | 自拍偷区亚洲网友综合图片| 精品国产亚洲av网站|