亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Hundreds of displaced families return home in NW Syria: report

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-26 05:27:17|Editor: Wu Qin
      Video PlayerClose
      SYRIA-HAMA-REFUGEES-RETURN?

      Displaced Syrians arrive at a crossing point in the northern countryside of Hama, Syria, on Sept. 25, 2019. Hundreds of families returned to their homes in the countryside areas of the provinces of Idlib and Hama in northwestern Syria on Wednesday, state news agency SANA reported. (Str/Xinhua)

      DAMASCUS, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- Hundreds of families returned to their homes in the countryside areas of the provinces of Idlib and Hama in northwestern Syria on Wednesday, state news agency SANA reported.

      People left areas they sought refuge in several areas in northern Syria and returned to the southern countryside of Idlib and the adjacent northern countryside of Hama province, said SANA.

      It said the people returned after the government secured "suitable circumstances" through preparing basic services for the people to resume their lives.

      On Sept. 15, thousands of people returned to their areas in the aforementioned region after the army removed land mines planted by the rebels.

      Late last month, the Syrian army agreed to observe a cease-fire in Idlib, the last major rebel stronghold in the country.

      The Syrian army said that it reserves the right to respond to any violation by the Nusra Front, the backbone of the Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, which is the most powerful rebel group in Idlib.

      This is the second truce announced in Idlib this month. On Aug. 1, a Russian and Turkish-backed cease-fire was reached but quickly collapsed.

      Since then, battles flared and the Syrian government forces were able to make notable gains, capturing key areas in the southern countryside of Idlib and the adjacent northern countryside of Hama province.

      The new cease-fire aims at halting the fighting in Idlib between the Syrian army and the al-Qaida-linked groups.

      The de-escalation zone deal was established by Russia and Turkey last September.

      Under the deal, Turkish observation points were set up in some areas in Idlib and Hama. However, the deal failed to materialize as the Nusra Front refused to withdraw and fighting continued.

         1 2 3 4 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001384227301
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费在线观看亚洲视频| 国产A级毛片久久久精品毛片| 色偷偷av一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲av综合一区二区三区 | 国产精品天天看天天狠| 日韩精品一区二区三区视频| 一级片麻豆| 亚洲欧洲自拍拍偷午夜色| 久久er这里都是精品23| 国产成人午夜福利在线小电影| 高h全肉动漫在线观看| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 亚洲第一天堂无码专区| 国产美女被遭强高潮免费一视频 | 成人无码视频97免费| 亚洲视频免费在线看| 在线观看国产精品自拍| 国产精品一区二区三密桃| 邯郸县| 亚洲av粉色一区二区三区| 国产精品99久久国产小草| 高中女无套中出17p| 国产精品久久久久久福利| 在线 v亚洲 v欧美v 专区| 久久久久免费精品国产| 国产日韩欧美视频成人| 连云港市| 国产白丝网站精品污在线入口| 亚洲欧洲av综合一区二区三区| 麻豆成人久久精品二区三区免费 | 舒城县| av免费看网站在线观看| 欧美性xxx久久| 无码人妻av一区二区三区波多野 | 国产 在线播放无码不卡| 日本专区一区二区三区| 999人在线精品播放视频| 国产线播放免费人成视频播放| 西和县| 国产夫妻av| 免费无码又爽又刺激成人|