亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iran welcomes dialogue with Saudi Arabia, regional states

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-01 02:16:37|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, Sept. 30 (Xinhua) -- Iran on Monday announced that it welcomes dialogue with Saudi Arabia to settle mutual issues and talks with regional states to set up a coalition for the security of the region.

      Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said on Monday that "there has always been a chance to solve these problems (with Saudi Arabia) through dialogue."

      Iran welcomes any mediatory attempt to calm tensions with Saudi Arabia, Mousavi said, expressing hope that the Saudi side is also "ready" for alleviating tensions.

      Besides, Iran welcomes the mediatory attempts by the Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, he said.

      Abdul Mahdi said on Thursday after his visit to Saudi Arabia that he was optimistic about preventing a regional war.

      On Sunday, Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud said he would prefer a political and peaceful solution to a military one over conflicts with Iran.

      Riyadh has blamed Tehran for attacks on Saudi oil fields, the allegations which have been denied by Iran.

      On Monday, spokesman for Iranian government Ali Rabiee confirmed that Saudi leaders have sent messages to Iran's president through a head of a third state for negotiations on mutual issues.

      "We must see signs of it (Saudi's goodwill) without any ambiguity, and the first sign of it should be a halt of aggression against Yemen and put an end to the massacre of Yemenis," Rabiee told reporters.

      Iran would welcome a change in Saudi behavior, Rabiee said, adding that "if they genuinely seek to change their behavior, we would welcome that."

      Iran still endorses cease-fire as the solution to Yemen conflict and will do its utmost to contribute to this end, he pointed out.

      On the same day, Rabiee also announced Iran's readiness for talks on a regional coalition for establishment of peace. He was referring to the recent proposal by the Iranian President Hassan Rouhani who urged the regional states to converge together and solve their problems without the interference of the cross-regional powers.

      Iran's proposal for "Coalition of Hope" does not condition the security of the region to the presence of non-regional powers, Rabiee said in his weekly press conference.

      Besides, Iran's plan is inclusive and does not exclude any regional country for the establishment of a comprehensive security, he said.

      "Meanwhile, the Coalition of Hope is not against any country and aims at peace (among regional states) ultimately," he added.

      Last week, Rouhani said that Iran's coalition initiative is aimed at securing the Strait of Hormuz and establishing regional peace and cooperation.

      "We believe that the solution for (tensions in) the region will come from within the region," he said last Monday.

      "Those coming from outside of the region will never bring peace or security," he said, adding that "the Americans have been in the region since 2001 ... and failed to establish security anywhere in the region."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001384376651
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 莎车县| 久久半精品国产99精品国产| 国产精品无码久久久久久蜜臀AV| 亚洲人成网站在线小说| 精品一二三四区在线观看| 国产亚洲精精久久伊人| 一区二区无码精油按摩| 台湾佬中文偷拍亚洲综合| 中文字幕人妻无码系列第三区| 久久aⅴ无码av高潮AV喷| 国产精品天堂蜜av在线播放| 夜夜躁日日躁狠狠久久av| 亚洲熟妇av不卡一区二区三区| 日本一区不卡高清在线观看 | 国产精品黄片一区二区三区视频 | 无码制服丝袜中文字幕| 激情五月婷婷综合网| 精品无码久久久久久久四虎| 日本骚色老妇视频网站| 99视频精品羞羞色院| 午夜福利视频男同女同| 52熟女露脸国语对白视频| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97 | 国产亚洲三级在线视频| 久久亚洲av午夜福利精品| 韩国三级大全久久网站| 老色鬼精品一区二区| 日本一区二区中文字幕久久| 连云港市| 国产高跟丝袜在线诱惑| 国产精品老熟女露脸视频| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 欧美老人巨大xxxx做受视频| 国产综合一区二区三区av| 麻豆国产av尤物网站尤物| bbbbbxxxxx欧美性| 亚洲呦女专区| 亚洲国产精彩在线视频| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 久久久久亚洲Av片无码一区| 成人中文字幕在线|