亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Greek gov't moves to unblock migrant camps in wake of deadly Lesbos fire

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-01 02:27:45|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      ATHENS, Sept. 30 (Xinhua) -- The Greek government announced a series of measures aimed at making the management of the flow of refugees and migrants more effective in the wake of Sunday's deadly fire at Moria refugee camp on Greece's Lesbos island, which killed an Afghan woman.

      Amid the recent surge in migrant flows from Turkey that has increased pressure on the island "hotspots" in the northern Aegean Sea, the government reiterated its commitment to step up efforts to decongest the overcrowded reception facilities.

      It also urged Greece's European partners to provide further assistance to tackle the challenge.

      Greece will tighten border controls by increasing sea patrols, speed up asylum procedures and create closed pre-departure centers for those entering the country illegally who are not eligible for asylum or whose application has been rejected, government spokesperson Stelios Petsas said in an e-mailed statement.

      Moreover, repatriation procedures will be accelerated and thousands of asylum seekers will be gradually transferred to the mainland in continuation of efforts already underway.

      About 250 people were due to leave Moria and Lesbos island by Monday evening, Deputy Citizens' Protection Minister Lefteris Economou told a press briefing on the island, according to the Greek national news agency AMNA.

      The Greek official confirmed the death of an Afghan woman as a result of two fires, which broke out within 20 minutes at the camp on Sunday followed by scuffles between groups of residents and police.

      She was residing with other Afghans in one of the eight containers that burnt down in the blaze.

      A total of 17 refugees and migrants, including a child and an infant, were lightly injured, as well as three police officers and one firefighter, he said.

      Based on the evidence collected so far by the Fire Brigade, there was nothing to indicate arson and the fire appeared to have started in an area used as kitchen, he noted.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091384376781
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕日韩有码av| 西藏| 午夜福利看片在线观看| 香港一级毛片免费看| av在线免费观看亚洲| 日本高清在线播放一区二区三区 | 人妻少妇一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜激情久久加勒比| 日本最新一区二区三区免费看| 日本一区二区久久精品亚洲中文无| 日韩欧美在线播放视频| 全免费a级毛片免费看| 99日本亚洲黄色三级高清网站| 小泽玛利亚一区二区在线观看| 亚洲一区二区在线av| 人妻无码vs中文字幕久久av爆| 精品久久综合一区二区| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色 | 久久国产精品第一区二区| 页游| 97国产精品麻豆性色| 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区| 亚洲国内精品自在线影院| 成本人片无码中文字幕免费 | 亚洲国产综合自在线另类| 青青青伊人色综合久久亚洲综合| av永远在线免费观看| 中国免费av网| 久久精品国产热久久精品国产亚洲| 中文字幕人妻中文| 精品人妻伦九区久久aaa片| 少妇精品一区二区三区免费| 一个人www在线视频免费| 亚洲高清精品50路| 久草精品手机视频在线观看| 久久久久久久综合日本| 亚洲一本之道高清乱码| 亚洲专区中文在线第一页| 在线免费不卡av网站一区| 国产亚洲午夜高清国产拍精品不卡| 色伦专区97中文字幕|