亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UK PM's new Brexit deal criticized as "unacceptable, undeliverable"

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-03 19:52:26|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      LONDON, Oct. 3 (Xinhua) -- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson urged politicians in the House of Commons Thursday to back the new proposals he has submitted to Brussels to pave the way for Britain to leave the European Union on Oct. 31.

      With the message: "This is our chance to get a deal, the people of this country have had enough of dither and delay," Johnson admitted that Britain had made compromises in the quest to end an impasse that has lasted over three years.

      But his deal came under attack from the leader of the main opposition Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn, as well as the Westminster leader of the Scottish National Party (SNP) Ian Blackford.

      Blackford told the Commons that Johnson's proposals were unacceptable, unworkable and undeliverable.

      He added: "It is a plan designed to fail and the prime minister knows that."

      Under the deal, the EU-demanded backstop arrangement to avoid the need for a frontier between the Irish Republic and British-controlled Northern Ireland would be dropped.

      Instead a regulatory trade arrangement would keep Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic in a single trade zone, while all of the UK, including Northern Ireland, would come out of the EU Customs Union.

      Corbyn described Johnson's proposals as a rehash of the three-times rejected Brexit deal put forward by his predecessor Theresa May.

      He added that the deal could be even worse in parts than the one May had proposed, adding that in three years the Conservative government has not found an answer to the Northern Ireland issue.

      Corbyn called for an extension to Britain's membership of the EU, and then allow the population to decide whether to accept sensible proposals or to stay in the bloc.

      Johnson told MPs: "This government's objective has always been to leave with a deal. And these constructive and reasonable proposals show our seriousness of purpose."

      He said the proposals sent to Brussels were a genuine attempt to bridge the chasm, reconcile the apparently irreconcilable, and to go the extra mile as time runs short.

      He added: "If our European neighbors choose not to show a corresponding willingness to reach a deal, then we shall have to leave on 31 October without an agreement, and we are ready to do so."

      Although Johnson's proposals have received a frosty reception from mainland Europe and the Irish Republic, they have so far not been flatly rejected.

      Johnson told MPs he had constructive telephone conversions Wednesday with European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar.

      The European Council is due to meet on Oct. 17 in Brussels when leaders of the 27 member states of the bloc are expected to make a final decision on a deal.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001384464201
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久一本精品99久久| 爆乳熟妇一区二区三区霸乳 | 家庭乱码伦区中文字幕在线| 精品人妻免费看一区二区三区| 伊人久久大香线蕉网av| 免费无码肉片在线观看| 精品女同一区二区三区不卡 | 国产成人自产拍免费视频| 国产一级av一区二区在线| 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人| 亚洲欧美日韩一区在线观看| 激情综合五月天开心久久| 麻豆AV无码久久精品蜜桃久久| 青青草一区在线观看视频| 亚洲V在线激情| 自慰高潮网站在线观看| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| av色国产色拍| 成年视频网站在线观看777| 精品粉嫩国产一区二区三区| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 国产激情视频免费观看| 精品亚洲一区二区视频| 久久久诱惑一区二区三区| 国产后入内射在线观看| 亚洲精品国产老熟女久久| 97香蕉碰碰人妻国产欧美| 亚洲精品一区二区三区播放| 一区二区久久不射av| 国产一卡2卡3卡四卡精品国色无边| 久久婷婷开心中文字幕| 久久久久久久久国内精品影视 | 少妇被日自拍黄色三级网络 | 公喝错春药让我高潮| 岛国中文字幕一区二区| 99JK无码免费| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线下载| 久久国产乱子伦精品免费乳及| 嫩江县| 国产亚洲日韩AV在线播放不卡| 国产成人无码a区在线观看导航|