亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      AU calls for cross-border collaboration to support continental efforts against Ebola crisis

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-04 22:51:17|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      Passengers walk past a heat scan machine at Jomo Kenyatta airport in Nairobi, Kenya on May 13, 2018. (Xinhua/Lv Shuai)

      Figures from the AU show that at a total of 2,133 deaths were reported due to the ongoing Ebola outbreak in DRC as of September 29, in which the overall Ebola fatality ratio has reached 67 percent.

      ADDIS ABABA, Oct. 3 (Xinhua) -- The African Union (AU) has called for cross-border collaboration to drive the continental preparedness and response efforts against the spread of Ebola virus.

      The 55-member pan African bloc, through the Africa Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC), said in its periodic bulletin that the cross-border collaboration on preparedness and response to Ebola virus disease among the hardest-hit Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and its neighboring countries would help contain the spread of the deadly virus.

      Africa CDC, the AU's specialized technical agency in the healthcare sector, also announced that it will hold a meeting of health ministers of DRC and the nine neighboring countries to discuss on possible cross-border collaboration against the Ebola virus disease crisis.

      The meeting is slated for October 21 in Goma, capital of North Kivu in DRC, and is organized in collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO). The meeting is also expected to bring together international partners, it was noted.

      According to the AU, the upcoming ministerial meeting, among other things, "will discuss the framework for cross-border collaboration on preparedness and response to Ebola virus disease outbreak."

      A Congolese man is screened for Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) at the Mpondwe border, Kasese District, Western Uganda on June 18, 2019. (Xinhua/Nicholas Kajoba)

      Figures from the AU show that a total of 2,133 deaths were reported due to the ongoing Ebola outbreak in DRC as of September 29, in which the overall Ebola fatality ratio has reached 67 percent.

      A total of 3,191 Ebola cases were reported as of September 29, in which some 991 people have recovered from the deadly disease as of the stated period, according to the AU.

      Last week, Africa CDC, in partnership with the International Organization for Migration (IOM), had also organized a similar coordination meeting among Malawi and Zambia on preparedness and cross-border surveillance, which brought together the two countries' cross-border disease surveillance teams.

      "Participants in the meeting acknowledged the need for increased collaboration on cross-border surveillance between countries. They conducted simulation exercises to test their readiness to respond to any Ebola virus disease outbreak and identify gaps in preparedness," the center said in a statement on Thursday.

      Amid the ongoing continental efforts to contain the spread of Ebola virus disease, the AU had recently announced its plan to convene a fundraising forum of African private sector and donors, dubbed "Africa Against Ebola Solidarity Trust Fund," on October 15 to support the ongoing response against the Ebola virus outbreak in the DRC.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011102121384486211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 马龙县| 十个男人躁一个女人视频 | 成人国产精品一区二区免费看| 97无码免费人妻超级碰碰碰| 久久亚洲成a人片| 国产成人精品免费久久久久| 亚洲中文字幕aⅴ无码天堂| 亚洲一区二区三区无码久久| 国产美女主播在线一区| 兴义市| 日韩久久av电影| 樱花草免费观看| 福利视频一二区| 国产成人一区二区三区视频在线| 日本一区二区久久精品亚洲中文无| 九九在线精品国产| 色屁屁www免费看欧美激情| 亚洲va久久久噜噜噜久久狠狠| 熟女人妻水多爽中文字幕| 国产精品久久久亚洲第一牛牛| 色婷婷久久一区二区三区| 国产精品无码mv在线观看| 国产精品一区二区久久乐下载| 亚洲中文无码精品久久不卡| 宝应县| 亚洲黄片久久| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服| 九九在线精品视频xxx| 亚洲午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 天天澡天天揉揉AV无码人妻斩 | 色欲AV无码久久精品有码| 亚洲美女视频一区| 免费一级黄色大片久久久| 亚洲地区一区二区三区| 久久精品成年人免费看国产片| 狼色在线精品影视免费播放| 老色鬼精品一区二区| 麻豆最新国产AV原创精品 | 精品日产一区2区三区| 国产精品黄色片在线观看| 中文字幕亚洲国产精品|