亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Roundup: Iran's attacked oil tanker heads home in "stable condition"

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-12 01:24:14|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, Oct. 11 (Xinhua) -- National Iranian Tanker Company (NITC) said on Friday that the Iranian oil tanker which was targeted in the Red Sea in the morning is heading toward the Gulf in a "stable condition."

      "The damaged ship SABITI is moving toward Gulf waters after restoring overall stability," NITC was quoted by official IRNA news agency as saying in a statement.

      Two separate explosions hit the SABITI in the Red Sea some 60 miles (96.6 km) off Saudi Arabia's port city of Jeddah on Friday morning, IRNA reported.

      The explosions, possibly created by "missile strikes," caused serious damage to the vessel, it said.

      According to NITC, the explosions hit the hull and caused damage to the ship's two main tanks.

      However, no fire eruption was reported and the crew are "safe and secure," it said.

      "The vessel remains in a stable condition through the efforts of the crew and the help of the NITC experts," the Iranian company added.

      Earlier in the day, the Iranian Foreign Ministry expressed concerns over the oil spill from the damaged Iranian oil tanker in the Red Sea, which might result in environmental pollution.

      "The perpetrators of this dangerous adventurous action are responsible for all consequences, including the pollution caused to the environment," Foreign Ministry Spokesman Abbas Mousavi said in a statement.

      Over the past months, Iranian tankers have faced a number of "destructive actions" in the Red Sea, Mousavi noted.

      Investigations are underway about "this dangerous action" and the results will be announced later," he said.

      According to Press TV, Iranian officials said the oil spill from the damaged vessel has currently stopped.

      An unnamed source told the Iranian Students News Agency that the strike was likely caused by a "terrorist attack."

      Meanwhile, NITC dismissed media reports that the Iranian oil tanker was hit by missiles fired from Saudi Arabia.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521384647731
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 丰满熟妇人妻av无码区| 欧美日韩国产在线成人网| 福贡县| 亚洲黄色一级片在线观看| 视频一区中文字幕亚洲| 国产亚洲AV天天夜夜无码| 欧美丝袜秘书在线一区| 亚洲国产成人久久综合电影| 欧美乱大交| av天堂久久精品影音先锋| 亚洲色欲在线播放一区| 视频一区二区三区中文字幕| 午夜精品久久久影院av| 栾川县| 久久麻豆精亚洲av品国产精品| 91精品国产91久久久久久青草| 精品成人免费国产片| 亚洲精品tv久久久久久久久| 丰满岳乱妇久久久| 国产成人永久免费av在线| 人妖在线网国产一二三四| 高州市| 婷婷色在线视频中文字幕| 亚洲三级香港三级久久| 很黄很色很污18禁免费| 国产伦精品一区二区三区四区| 久热在线播放中文字幕| 亚洲国产一区二区三区在观看| 亚洲在战AV极品无码| 91自国产精品中文字幕| 91久久国产情侣真实对白| 精品国产三级a在线观看 | 国产成人精品视频网站| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频| 天堂在线视频精品| 亚洲地区一区二区三区| 一本大道人妻中文字幕| 亚洲αⅴ无码乱码在线观看性色| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频 | 蜜桃视频在线网站免费| 亚洲色成人WWW永久在线观看|