亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Erdogan says Turkish forces to push 30-35 km into Syrian territory

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-14 02:00:23|Editor: Yurou
      Video PlayerClose

      TURKEY-SYRIA-BORDER-ATTACK

      Photo taken from southern Turkish border town of Ceylanpinar on Oct. 12, 2019 shows smoke rising from the northern Syrian city of Ras al-Ain during an attack launched by Turkish army. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Sunday that Turkish forces would "go down to a depth of 30-35 km" into Syrian territory as planned under Ankara's safe-zone project. (Photo by Mustafa Kaya/Xinhua)

      ISTANBUL, Oct. 13 (Xinhua) -- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Sunday that Turkish forces would "go down to a depth of 30-35 km" into Syrian territory as planned under Ankara's safe-zone project.

      "Then, the operation would be completed after taking control of Hasaka and Ayn al-Arab," Erdogan said at a press conference in Istanbul.

      He announced that Turkish forces and their allies from Syrian rebels had so far taken control of 109 square km of land in Syria, including 17 villages around Tel Abyad.

      Turkey launched the so-called Operation Peace Spring on Wednesday against the Kurdish militia seen by Ankara as a terror group linked to the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK). This came after no headway was made in the establishment of the safe zone in Syria's northeast as agreed with the United States in August.

      "A total of 18 civilians, most of them children, were killed, while 147 people were injured in PKK's attacks on Turkey's border," Erdogan said, adding a total of 652 mortar and rocket shells were fired on the Turkish provinces of Sanliurfa, Mardin, Sirnak and Gaziantep.

      Since the operation started, the Turkish-led forces have killed 440 fighters of the Kurdish militia, while two Turkish soldiers and 16 Syrian fighters have lost their lives, said the Turkish leader.

      Erdogan had said that the operation would ensure Turkey's border security and the safe return of the Syrian refugees being sheltered in Turkey by clearing terror groups of the east of the Euphrates River in Syria.

      In another development, the Syrian army on Sunday started moving toward the northern region to "confront the Turkish aggression on Syrian soil," Syrian state TV reported.

      Press reports said earlier that the Syrian army would enter two key Kurdish cities in northern Syria, Manbij and Ayn al-Arab, after a deal was reached between the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and Russia about the entry of the Syrian army into the two cities.

      A well-informed Kurdish source reached by Xinhua also confirmed that the Syrian army would assume control over Manbij and Ayn al-Arab, both are key Kurdish-held cities in northern Syria.

      The Syrian army's move was viewed as part of its bid to strip Turkey of its pretext to attack the Kurdish-controlled areas in northern Syria.

         1 2 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      YOU MAY LIKE
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001384690501
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品鲁一鲁一区二区三区| 国产成社区在线视频观看| 久久与欧美视频| 午夜福利国产精品视频| www.尤物视频.com| 亚洲色图视频一区中文字幕 | 99热国产在线| 韩国主播av福利一区二区| 99久久免费精品高清特色大片| 亚洲色无码播放亚洲成av| 亚洲精品中文字幕无乱码麻豆| 色达县| 婷婷激情六月| 依依成人精品视频在线观看| 天美传媒av成人片免费看| 中文字幕亚洲乱码熟女在线| 亚洲精品成人国产av| 国产日韩AV无码免费一区二区| 中文字幕无码日韩欧毛| 娇小xxxxx性开放| 国产一区二区a毛片色欲| 欧美日韩中文字幕久久伊人| 国产精品久久久久久久9999| 亚洲乳大丰满中文字幕| 色播中文字幕在线视频| 人妻丰满熟妇av一区二区| 精品欧美小视频在线观看| 波多野结衣一区二区三区88| 国产午夜福利亚洲第一| 延边| 久久精品无码一区二区三区不卡| 蜜臀av日韩精品一区二区| 国农村精品国产自线拍| 国产伦理自拍视频在线观看| 亚洲AV无码久久久一区二不卡| 一边捏奶头一边高潮视频| 国内揄拍高清国内精品对白| 国产精品亚洲专区一区二区| 日本少妇爽的大叫高潮了| 国产精品老熟女露脸视频| 国产精品中文av专线|