亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN monitor mission in Yemen's Hodeidah fails to convene joint meeting between warring parties

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-16 02:11:26|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- A UN mission monitoring a cease-fire agreement in Yemen's embattled Red Sea port city of Hodeidah failed on Tuesday to convene a joint meeting between warring parties, a local security official said.

      "The government side did not show up," the official told Xinhua on condition of anonymity, giving no further details.

      Meanwhile, pro-government Almasdar Online news website reported that the government representatives headed last night to the port city, but Houthi rebels had prevented them from crossing a road toward the place of the meeting.

      Almasdar Online cited Wadhah al-Dibeash, the spokesman of the Liberating Forces of the Western Coast, as saying that "the rebels had pointed guns at the government team and prevented them from reaching the agreed place to attend the agreed joint meeting on Tuesday morning."

      The UN has yet to release a statement regarding the issue, while spokesmen for the government and Houthi group could not be immediately reached for comments.

      The meeting, if convened, would be the first joint meeting to be chaired by newly-appointed head of the UN monitoring mission Abhijit Guha, who arrived in Hodeidah last week, succeeding Micheal Lollesgaard of Denmark.

      Hodeidah is the main Yemeni port city on the Red Sea and key lifeline entry of most Yemen's commercial imports and humanitarian aid.

      The grinding war of more than four years has pushed over 20 million people to the verge of starvation.

      Iran-allied Houthi rebels control much of Hodeidah while the Saudi-backed government troops have advanced to the southeastern districts.

      The UN is overseeing the deal that reached in Stockholm in December last year between the exiled Yemeni government and Houthi rebels. The deal was seen as the first phase toward achieving a comprehensive political solution to end the civil war.

      According to the deal, both warring parties should withdraw their forces from Hodeidah by Jan. 7 to avert a major attack on the port city, but both warring parties have failed to implement the deal, putting the peace agreement in jeopardy and threatening a major battle that could lead to famine.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091384744161
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放 | 又色又爽又黄的视频国产| 午夜影院播放版| 中国女人和老外的毛片| 亚洲精品中文字幕无乱码麻豆| 2020国产精品久久久久| 欧美在线成人免费国产| 雅江县| 久久91精品国产91久久麻豆| 一本大道久久精品 东京热| AV熟妇导航网| 日韩人妻无码精品免费shipin| 不卡一区二区三区在线视频| 日韩av不卡一区二区在线| 熟女人妻水多爽中文字幕| 日韩av高清在线观看| 亚洲乱码精品中文字幕| 国产一区二区黑丝美女| 缙云县| 国产精品女同一区二区久| 久久99久久99精品免观看女同| 九九热免费在线视频| 国产成人亚洲欧美日韩| 国产jizzjizz麻豆全部免费| 尤物在线观看视频免费| 99亚洲乱人伦精品| 亚洲天堂中文字幕君一二三四| 岛国中文字幕一区二区| 精品无码久久久九九九AV| 精品人妻av区乱码| 国产成av人片在线观看天堂无码| 果冻传媒在线观看视频| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区三区| 99热在线播放精品6| 亚洲国产av剧一区二区三区| 被欺辱的高贵人妻被中出| 无码一区东京热| 亚洲国产欧美久久香综合| 久久这里只有精品少妇| 亚洲国产cao| 人妻无码视频一区二区三区|