亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Turkey, Syrian Kurds trade accusations over violating cease-fire deal

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-19 20:57:54|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      Turkish troops search for the land mines and self-made bombs deployed by Syrian Kurdish forces, after taking over the previously Kurdish-controlled border city of Tell Abyad, on Oct. 18, 2019. (Xinhua)

      Turkey and Syrian Kurdish forces trade accusations over each other's violation of the U.S.-Turkey truce deal that will halt the Turkish military offensive in northern Syria for five days.

      ANKARA, Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- Turkey on Saturday accused Syrian Kurdish militia of violating a cease-fire agreement reached by the United States and Turkey to halt the latter's offensive in northern Syria.

      In the last 36 hours, a total of 14 harassment/attacks were carried out by "the PKK/YPG terrorists," 12 of which were in Ras al-Ain, one in Tal Abyad and one in Tal Tamir, the Turkish Defense Ministry said in a written statement.

      It was referring to the Kurdish militia known as the People's Protection Units (YPG) regarded by Ankara as the Syrian branch of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) in Turkey.

      "Harassment and attacks" were carried out by various light and heavy weapons, including mortars, rockets and others, the ministry said, while insisting that Turkish armed forces "fully comply" with the truce deal.

      "In order to realize the deal and to maintain the calm except for self-defense, instant coordination is made with the United States," the ministry added.

      The U.S. and Turkey on Thursday reached an agreement on imposing a five-day truce to build a safe zone in northern Syria, where the Turkish forces had been fighting against the Kurdish militia.

      Earlier on Friday, Kurdish forces urged the U.S. and international organizations, such as the United Nations and Arab League, to send observers to monitor the truce, citing Turkey's violation of the truce deal.

      The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) said in a statement that Turkish forces attacked the town of Bad al-Kheir in the countryside of Ayn al-Ayn city in northeastern Syria, killing five Kurdish fighters and a number of civilians.

      Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Friday that Turkey expected the Kurdish militia to leave within 120 hours the safe zone to be established by Ankara in northern Syria.

      "The YPG should leave the area which we have designated as a safe zone," Erdogan told reporters in Istanbul, vowing that the planned safe zone shall extend 32 km in depth and 444 km in length.

      "But we will see what will be the case in practice," he said, affirming that Turkish forces will not withdraw from the region as part of the deal with the U.S. on Thursday following talks with U.S. Vice President Mike Pence in the Turkish capital Ankara.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011102351384860711
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产麻豆精品一区二区三区v视界 一个添下面两个吃奶把腿扒开 | 中文字幕一区日韩在线视频| 日韩精品视频久久| 一区二区免费视频中文乱码| 日本丰满少妇高潮呻吟| 在线观看国产内射视频| 国产精品国产三级国产三不| 国产一区二区三区撒尿在线| 国产在线不卡AV观看| 2020久久精品亚洲热综合一本| 国产成人精品视频网站| 在线永久免费观看的毛片| 一级毛片免费的| 成人看片黄a免费看那个网址| 亚洲成av人片无码迅雷下载 | 一区二区三区四区在线观看视频| 精品少妇一区一区三区| 国产一区二区三区免费在线观看 | 在线高清免费不卡视频| 亚洲线精品一区二区三区八戒| 亚洲AV无码中文AV日韩A| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频 | 亚洲国内自拍愉拍| 亚洲AV永久无码天堂网一线| 97久久草草超级碰碰碰| 狠狠噜天天噜日日噜无码| 99国产综合精品-久久久久| 在线不卡中文字幕福利| 青青草免费激情自拍视频| 久久国产国内精品对话对白| 日韩人妻无码精品免费shipin | 手机AV片在线| 午夜福制92视频| 国产精品av在线一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码AV另类专区| 加勒比亚洲视频在线播放| 天柱县| 亚洲AV秘 片一区二区三| 久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲片| 日本国产精品第一页久久| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费|