亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      China Focus: Concerted efforts urged to better protect minors online

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-20 22:05:02|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      WUZHEN, Zhejiang Province, Oct. 20 (Xinhua) -- Governments, societies and businesses were urged to make joint efforts to ensure a better environment for the vast number of underage internet users.

      Officials and business executives made the call at a forum held during the sixth World Internet Conference, which opened Sunday in the river town of Wuzhen in east China's Zhejiang Province.

      Calling the internet a double-edged sword, Wang Jiarui, chairman of the China Soong Ching Ling Foundation, said while the internet provides a comprehensive platform for minors' learning, entertainment and social interaction, infringements of minors' rights are also rampant online.

      Faced with this reality, there is a societal consensus on the need to build an online governance mechanism led by the government and participated in by all parties in order to create a wholesome online environment for minors, said Wang.

      "In this digital age, the development of information and communication technologies has brought with it great opportunities for children, however, it has also brought risks to their safety and wellbeing," said Omar Abdi, UNICEF deputy executive director.

      "Protecting children from online threats requires a true ecosystem approach," Abdi said, stressing the need for coordinated efforts from all participants in the internet sector.

      As of July 31, 2018, about 169 million minors in China, or 93.7 percent of all Chinese minors, had access to the internet, according to a report released jointly by the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League of China and the China Internet Network Information Center.

      Nearly 16 percent of the 31,158 respondents in their survey claimed they had experienced cyber-bullying or cyber-harassment, while more than 30 percent said they had been exposed to harmful online content related to violence, pornography, gambling or drugs.

      Zhu Xisheng, secretary-general of the China Children and Teenagers' Fund, emphasized the urgent need to raise the risk awareness among children, especially girls.

      Citing a survey conducted by his fund and tech giant Tencent, Zhu said compared with boys, girls are more vulnerable to harmful content online, such as violence and sex, and falling victim to online crimes.

      Among other measures, he called for establishing an online information rating system, to prevent children from accessing harmful content online.

      At the forum, Mark Ren, chief operating officer of Tencent, highlighted the social responsibilities of tech companies in protecting minors online.

      Using facial recognition and real-name registration, Tencent has set up the most stringent system in China to combat addiction to games, covering over 97 percent of the company's active game users, according to Ren.

      Protecting minors is the top priority in all Tencent's products and services, even though some decisions to this end may harm the company's profits, said Ren.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001384883511
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品一区二区资源| 亚洲va精品va国产va| 亚洲Av激情网五月天| 色综合狠狠操| 国产精品乱子伦一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕日产无码| 国产成人夜色在线视频观看| 亚洲 日韩 在线精品| 韩国无码精品人妻一区二| 国产亚洲精品成人aa片新蒲金 | 免费无码av片在线观看中文| 暴力强奷在线播放无码| 五月激情狠狠开心五月| 国产片三级视频播放| 张北县| 伊人影院在线观看不卡| 在线视频中文字幕乱人伦 | 久久熟女五十路| 亚洲国产一区二区精品在线观看| 精品女同一区二区三区不卡| 国产精品猎奇系列在线观看| 最新精品国产自偷在自线| 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| 亚洲国产综合性感三级自拍| 国产欧美亚洲精品第二区首页| 国产叼嘿视频一区二区三区| baoyu网址国产最新| 国产精品一区二区手机在线观看 | 吉林市| 经典女同一区二区三区| 阿v视频在线| 欧美疯狂性xxxxxbbbbb| 爽灬好舒服灬别拔出来视频人| 国产大片91精品免费看3| 99在线无码精品秘 入口九色| 精品熟女亚洲av在线观看| 在线看亚洲十八禁网站| 亚洲区一区二在线播放| 精品一二三区久久aaa片| 亚洲制服丝袜第一页| 亚洲中文字幕乱码免费播放|