亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Nearly 800 Kurdish fighters leave N. Syria under cease-fire deal: Erdogan

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-22 23:44:08|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      ANKARA, Oct. 22 (Xinhua) -- Some 800 members of the Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG) have pulled out of the planned safe zone in northern Syria, as part of the U.S.-Turkey cease-fire deal, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Tuesday.

      From 700-800 Syrian Kurdish militias have left the region since last Thursday when Turkey and the United States agreed on a 120-hour pause in the former's Syria operation aiming at forcing the YPG to withdraw from the planned safe zone, Erdogan told reporters in Istanbul, before leaving for Sochi for a meeting with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin.

      "We've been told that the remaining 1,200-1,300 (Kurdish fighters) will rapidly withdraw," Erdogan said.

      Turkish army, accompanied by Syrian rebels, have maintained control of 160 residential areas and a total of 2,200-square-km area in the region, Turkish Defense Ministry spokesperson Nadide Sebnem Aktop told reporters on Tuesday, noting that so far 136 vehicles of the YPG had left the region.

      "While the Turkish Armed Forces fully abide by the agreement on the establishment of a safe zone, 42 harassing fire/violations were carried out by YPG/PKK terrorists so far," Aktop added.

      Ankara sees the YPG as the Syrian offshoot of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK), which is outlawed for its armed struggle against Turkey over the past three decades. But the U.S. troops fought the Islamic State (IS) militants in Syria, with the help the YPG fighters.

      Following the recent U.S. decision to withdraw its troops from northern Syria, Turkish soldiers launched an incursion into Syria earlier this month in a bid to drive Kurdish fighters out of the area.

      Under the U.S.-Turkey deal reached on Oct. 17 on a five-day truce, Turkey agreed to halt its military operation for 120 hours which will end at 1900 GMT on Tuesday.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521384942831
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩在线观看中文字幕一区二区| av无码av在线a∨天堂app| 亚洲欧洲AV综合色无码| 午夜无码无遮挡在线视频| 久久亚洲私人国产精品| 亚洲午夜片| 国产成人精品人人做人人爽| 久久国产精品超级碰碰热| 亚洲AV无码久久久久调教| 荔浦县| 女人体免费一区二区| 成 人 免 费 黄 色| 亚洲AV成人午夜福利在线观看 | 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区少妇av| 亚洲AV无码日韩一区二区乱 | 中文字幕永久免费观看| 国产亚洲精品自在久久77| 国产伦码精品一区二区| 美女张开腿让人桶| 在线视频免费观看| 国产三级国产精品国产专区| 国产伦理自拍视频在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩中文高清www777 | 亚洲国产美女在线观看| 国产剧情无码中文字幕在线观看不卡视频 | 孝昌县| 精品中文字幕日本久久久| 国产精品久久久久网站| 国产成人午夜福利精品| 男女猛烈xx00免费视频试看| 欧美精品一本久久男人的天堂| 日韩精品在线观看首页| 国产精品亚洲A∨无码遮挡| 欧美日一区二区三区| 国产成人精品人人做人人爽| 乱色视频中文字幕在线看| 性色蜜臀av一区二区三区| caoporon国产超碰公开| 国产不卡一区二区精品| 又大又硬又爽免费视频| 日本国产一区二区三区在线观看|