亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Syria welcomes withdrawal of Kurdish forces from border region near Turkey

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-28 03:04:35|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose
      SYRIA-QAMISHLI-ARMY-TURKEY-BORDER-DEPLOYMENT?

      Syrian soldiers are seen upon deploying on the Syrian-Turkish border in the countryside of Qamishli city in al-Hasakah province, northeastern Syria, on Oct. 28, 2019. The Syrian government welcomes the withdrawal of the Kurdish forces from the Syrian-Turkish border, saying this withdrawal will strip Turkey of its pretext to attack northern Syrian areas, the Syrian Foreign Ministry said in a statement Sunday. (Str/Xinhua)

      DAMASCUS, Oct. 27 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian government welcomes the withdrawal of the Kurdish forces from the Syrian-Turkish border, saying this withdrawal will strip Turkey of its pretext to attack northern Syrian areas, the Syrian Foreign Ministry said in a statement Sunday.

      The ministry said the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) pulled back 30 km from the Syrian-Turkish borderline in coordination with the Syrian army.

      The Syrian government will work to embrace its citizens and reintegrate them into the Syrian society to achieve a national unity of Syria and its people, the ministry said.

      Earlier in the day, the SDF began withdrawing from the Syrian-Turkish border as part of a recent Russian-Turkish understanding, state news agency SANA reported.

      The head of the media office of the SDF was cited by Russia Today TV as saying the SDF withdrawal from the borderline comes after Russia made guarantees to the Kurdish forces.

      He said the Syrian forces will be deployed on all the Syrian-Turkish borderline, adding Russia is playing the role of a mediator between the Syrian government and the Kurdish administration in northern Syria.

      Over the past couple of days, the Syrian army sent thousands of soldiers to deploy where the Kurdish forces have been pulling out.

      On Oct. 9, Turkey launched an operation to clear the Kurdish militia from northern Syria in the east of the Euphrates river to eliminate what Turkey perceives as a threat to its border security, impose a safe zone and resettle millions of Syrian refugees.

      On Oct. 13, the Kurdish-led administration in northern Syria said the Syrian army will deploy along the border with Turkey in an agreement with the Kurdish-led administration in northern Syria to help repel a Turkish offensive.

      The United States reached a deal with Turkey on Oct. 17, imposing a five-day cease-fire to allow the Kurdish forces to pull back from the planned safe zone that Turkey wants to create in northern Syria.

      On Oct. 22, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin held a meeting in Sochi, Russia, agreeing on the parameters of the proposed Turkish safe zone in northern Syria.

      The deal stipulates that the Kurdish militia of the SDF and its broader umbrella of the People's Protection Units will pull back 30 km south of Turkey's border within 150 hours.

      Joint patrols by Turkish and Russian forces will cover the area, according to the deal.

         1 2 3 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      YOU MAY LIKE
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001385078651
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区少妇av | 国产成人丝袜网站在线看| 国产成人自拍视频在线免费| 国产粉嫩嫩00在线正在播放| 亚洲国产日韩成人a在线欧美| 伊人久久精品在热线热| 日韩极品视频在线观看免费| 国产又粗又猛又黄色呦呦| 99久久久无码国产精品动漫| 女人扒开屁股桶爽30分钟高潮| 欧美一级高清视频在线播放| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 久久久久亚洲AV成人网毛片 | av深夜福利在线| 国产精品第一区| 亚洲蜜芽在线精品一区| 国产成人精品日本亚洲专区6| 国产成av人片在线观看天堂无码| 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区双| 中文日产幕无线码一区中文 | 五月婷婷久久中文字幕| 久久av一区二区三区播放| 人妻少妇精品久久久久久| 97色伦色在线综合视频| 国产剧情麻豆一区二区三区亚洲| 亚洲国产成人一区二区| 亚洲AV专区一专区二专区三 | 中文字幕在线观看国产双飞高清 | 国产极品尤物内射在线| 精品偷拍一区二区视频| 庄浪县| 久久久久久免费播放一级毛片| 中文字幕2区| 99久久婷婷这里只有精品| 饶阳县| 无码流畅无码福利午夜| 国产jizzjizz麻豆全部免费| 国产a视频一区二区三区| 日韩av在线不卡二区高清| 亚洲男同gay在线观看| 国产精品视频一品二区三|