亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iran says to further cut nuke commitments if interests not reached

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-30 20:28:36|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, Oct. 30 (Xinhua) -- Iran will "definitely" take the fourth step to reduce its nuclear commitments if its demands are not met in the negotiations with the remaining members of the 2015 nuclear deal, Iranian President's Chief of Staff Mahmoud Vaezi said on Wednesday.

      Iran has established a committee that is in charge of plans for the fourth step in reducing commitments, Vaezi told reporters on the sidelines of cabinet meeting.

      "If Europe does not fulfill its commitments (to help Iran take benefit from the nuclear deal), Iran will take the fourth step in due time," he stressed.

      Since May, Iran has made three moves to build stockpiles of nuclear fuel and enrich low-grade uranium to a higher level of purity, and has started up advanced centrifuges to boost the country's stockpile of enriched uranium, which had been restricted by the accord.

      Iran's moves were a reaction to the U.S. unilateral withdrawal from the deal, also known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), last year and the reimposition of sanctions against the Islamic Republic.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001385157981
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品亚洲综合一区| 日韩 欧美 动漫 国产 制服| 棚户区小伙嫖老妓女| 99久久久久久亚洲精品| 久草热视频这里有精品| 91久久精品一二三区蜜桃| 久久久久亚洲AV无码去区首| 亚洲一区二区三区日本久久九| 国产乱码精品一区三上| 99日本亚洲黄色三级高清网站| 精品国产亚洲av网站| 日本高清色WWW在线安全| 日韩欧美精品有码在线观看| 汕尾市| www.日本一区| 熟女少妇精品一区二区| 久久 国产 尿 小便 嘘嘘| 丰满少妇a级黄片在线免费观看| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 国产 一区二区三区视频| 果冻传媒在线观看视频| 色优网久久国产精品| 和田市| 538亚洲欧美国产日韩在线精品 | 无码伊人久久大杳蕉中文无码| 色综合99久久久无码国产精品| 久久丫精品国产亚洲AV不卡| 日本亚洲一级中文字幕| 探花国产精品三级在线播放| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| 亚洲欧洲日产国码中文字幕| 古交市| 国产另类ts人妖一区二区| 国产偷国产偷亚洲清高网站| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区不卡| 久久道精品一区二区三区| 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频| 亚洲熟妇av综合网五月| 国模国产精品嫩模大尺度视频| 蜜桃av噜噜一区二区三区香| 国产精品久久久久久久久免费观看|