亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      26 militants killed in Afghanistan's northern Balkh province

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-11-04 15:19:03|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      MAZAR-E-SHARIF, Afghanistan, Nov. 4 (Xinhua) -- Up to 26 militants have been confirmed dead as security forces struck militants' hideouts in the northern Balkh province over the past 24 hours, army spokesman in the northern region Mohammad Hanif Rezai said Monday.

      The ground forces, backed by fighting planes, launched operations in parts of Chahar Bolak, Kishindih and Zari districts on Sunday and so far 26 armed insurgents including three local commanders, namely Mullah Ghous, Mullah Salahudin and Mullah Noor Ali, have been killed and 10 others wounded, the official said.

      One security person has been killed in the fire exchange with the militants, the official said, adding that the security forces would continue to chase the militants elsewhere in the province to ensure lasting peace there.

      Taliban fighters who are operational in parts of Balkh province with Mazar-e-Sharif as its capital 305 km north of Kabul have yet to make comments.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001385274041
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区亚洲天堂| 日韩久久免费精品视频| 天天做天天爱天天爽综合区| 性色av一区二区三区| 欧美日韩免费做爰大片人| 亚洲三区二区一区视频| 久久精品国产精品亚洲艾| 柘城县| 亚洲露出在线观看下一页| 国产在线观看网址不卡一区| 亚洲国产夜色在线观看| 久久精品爱国产免费久久| 91久久国产情侣真实对白| 国产午夜美女福利短视频| 欧美牲交40_50a欧美牲交aⅴ| 国产成AV人片在线观看无码| 麻豆一区二区99久久久久| 国产精品白浆在线观看免费| 亚洲高清码在线精品av| 开心五月婷婷激情综合| 亚洲区精品久久一区二区三区女同 | 在线观看亚洲国产| 国产AV影片麻豆精品传媒| 性饥渴的少妇av无码影片| 日本一区二区三区视频一| 人妻少妇-嫩草影院| 青青手机在线视频观看| 美腿丝袜亚洲综合第一页| 國产AV天堂| 人与禽zozo性伦| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av| 亚洲欧美日韩成人一区| 夜夜躁日日躁狠狠久久av| 色系免费一区二区三区| 国产久热精品热线av| 亚洲欧美中文字幕| 最新亚洲精品国偷自产在线| 夜色资源站www国产在线观看| 草莓视频中文字幕人妻系列| 中文字幕亚洲区第一页| 亚洲变态另类色图天堂网|