亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Del Potro withdraws from exhibition duel with Federer

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-11-16 10:33:30|Editor: Wang Yamei
      Video PlayerClose

      BUENOS AIRES, Nov. 15 (Xinhua) -- Former world No. 3 Juan Martin del Potro of Argentine has withdrawn from an exhibition match with 20-time Grand Slam winner Roger Federer because of ongoing knee problems.

      The 31-year-old will be replaced by German Alexander Zverev for Wednesday's clash at Parque Roca in Buenos Aires, organizers said on Friday.

      Del Potro has not played since June, when he fractured the patella in his right knee for the second time in nine months during the Queen's ATP 500 tournament in London.

      "I'm still not able to move freely, it's hard for me to run," the Argentine said in a video posted on social media. "It has been a frustrating year ... [but] I hope to return as soon as possible."

      The 2009 US Open champion has been beset by injuries in recent years and long periods on the sidelines saw his career ranking plummet to 1,045th place in 2016.

      Last year, he won two ATP titles and reached the final of the US Open, where he was beaten by Novak Djokovic.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261385596661
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品少妇爆乳无码aⅴ区| 黄色大片一区二区中文字幕| 国产在线观看不卡免费| 国产精品白浆在线观看| 在线无码国产精品亚洲а∨| 亚洲制服无码一区二区三区| 性一交一乱一乱一视频| 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁中文 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区四| 宜州市| 在线观看日本一区二区| 亚洲一区中文字幕第十页| 国产99免费视频| 日女av天堂成人在线| 国产三级黄色片子看曰逼大片| 国产成人在线综合| 最新日韩精品中文字幕| 亚洲国产字幕| 国产精品毛片一区二区熟女| 国产丝袜精品丝袜一区二区| 国产综合自拍| 亚欧日韩毛片在线看免费网站| 双桥区| 亚洲乱在线播放| 午夜免费男女aaaa片| 国产最新进精品视频| 哈尔滨市| 无码视频一区二区三区在线播放| 手机看片日本在线观看视频| 国产亚洲成AV人片在线观看导航 | 日本专区一区二区三区在线| 无码 免费 国产在线观看91| 樱花草在线社区www| 午夜精品电影你懂的| 国产一区二区三区地址| 亚洲红杏AV无码专区首页| 人人妻人人澡人人爽超污| 蜜桃视频在线网站免费| 国产视频在线一区二区三区四区| 日本一区二区三区精品视频| 亚洲中文字幕aⅴ天堂|