亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. companies show continued interest in China's import expo

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-11-26 17:08:25|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      U.S.-NEW YORK-CHINA INT'L IMPORT EXPO-ROAD SHOW

      Liu Fuxue (C, Rear), vice director of the CIIE bureau, addresses the 3rd China International Import Expo Road Show in New York, the United States, on Nov. 25, 2019. Several U.S. enterprises have expressed continued interest in participating in the China International Import Expo (CIIE), after an overseas promotion for the event was held in New York on Monday. So far, a total of 41 companies from the United States have signed up for the third CIIE in November 2020, with many participants deciding to expand their exhibition areas, said Liu Fuxue, vice director of the CIIE bureau. (Xinhua/Li Rui)

      by Xinhua writer Liu Yanan

      NEW YORK, Nov. 25 (Xinhua) -- Several U.S. enterprises have expressed continued interest in participating in the China International Import Expo (CIIE), after an overseas promotion for the event was held in New York on Monday.

      So far, a total of 41 companies from the United States have signed up for the third CIIE in November 2020, with many participants deciding to expand their exhibition areas, said Liu Fuxue, vice director of the CIIE bureau.

      HEFTY NEW BUSINESS

      During the second CIIE, which concluded on Nov. 10, U.S. exhibitors not only made the top ranking in terms of total exhibition area from a single country or region this year, but also bagged 12.96 billion U.S. dollars of preliminary deals, accounting for 18.22 percent of the total, said Liu.

      These numbers illustrate that in spite of the current tough climate of bilateral trade relations, the tie between Chinese and U.S. enterprises is still strong, said Gu Chunfang, economic and commercial counselor of the Chinese Consulate General in New York.

      About 20 U.S. companies signed up for next year's event even before the second CIIE ended, according to a news report published by China Central Television on Nov. 7.

      Liu said that U.S. companies proactively joined the first and the second CIIE, reporting solid results.

      "In talking with American business leaders and participants, I am aware that U.S. companies still give much priority to the Chinese market with enthusiasm, despite the current China-U.S. trade frictions," said Xu Chen, chairman of China General Chamber of Commerce-U.S.A. and president and CEO of Bank of China USA.

      As U.S. business leaders regard the CIIE as a valuable platform, many top executives lead their delegations to the expo, showcasing their businesses and diving deeper into the Chinese market, said Xu, who added that the import market will play a more important role in China's economic development.

      "We will continue to lower tariffs and institutional transaction costs, foster a number of demonstration zones to promote import by creative means, to import more high-quality goods and services from around the world, including the United States," she said.

      As the world's first import-themed national-level expo, the CIIE is a great platform for Chinese and U.S. companies to go further together, Gu added.

      SEEK AFTER BOOTH

      U.S.-based food service, facilities, and uniform services provider Aramark Corporation participated in the second CIIE. A speech made during the event by Jeff Zettel, the company's associate vice president, was "a very positive experience," he said.

      "(The CIEE is) a fantastic opportunity for us and we're looking forward to doing it again in 2020," said Zettel, who signed an exhibition agreement with the CIIE bureau on Monday.

      "We're looking to continue to make new relationships, to make new friends and to identify new opportunities to grow our business."

      Zettel added that Aramark now has about 35,000 employees in China and its Chinese arm is a very important part of the group.

      "It is a rapidly growing part of our company and we want to continue to do business in China across the different regions," he said.

      Leo Chan, executive director of the Greater Cincinnati Chinese Chamber of Commerce (GCCCC), also inked an exhibition agreement with the CIIE bureau on Monday, successfully reserving a special booth measuring 150 square meters.

      One of the GCCCC's priorities is to help small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from the midwestern United States explore the Chinese market and participate in the CIIE.

      As a chamber of commerce with strong Chinese ties, the GCCCC chooses to maintain exchanges with China despite China-U.S. relationsups and downs, said Chan, adding that the capacity to tap China's market is very important to the long-term development of the SMEs.

      Chan said that the GCCCC wasn't able to successfully book a booth at the first and second CIIEs, "so I came early this time and flew to New York all the way from Ohio to join the roadshow."

      (Xinhua reporters Zhou Saang and Li Rui also contributed to this story.)

         1 2 3 4 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001385845991
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕在线第二页| 中文字幕乱码av在线| 国产成人自拍小视频在线| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费蜜| 大丰市| 人妻av一区二区三区av免费 | 婷婷一区二区三区在线| 女优免费中文字幕在线| 读书| 亚洲精品日本久久久中文字幕| 久久久久亚洲av成人网人人网站| 国产免费激情小视频在线观看| 欧美日韩国产在线观看免费| 午夜国产精品久久久久| 精品免费看国产一区二区| 国产精品情侣呻吟对白视频| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 午夜国产成人自拍视频| 久久精品国产亚洲5555| 国产亚洲女人久久久精品| 日韩人妻熟女中文字幕a美景之屋| 国产精品无码久久久久下载 | 无遮高潮国产免费观看韩国| 国产欧美一区二区成人影院| 熟妇人妻不卡中文字幕| 亚洲成av人在线观看无堂无码| 吻胸做爰猛烈叫床视频| 狠狠五月天中文字幕| 最大色网男人的av天堂| 久久久亚洲精品蜜桃臀| 国产情色一区二区三区| 国产成人av综合亚洲色欲| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 国产精品久久久久久AV| 亚洲国产精品久久久久4婷婷 | 一本久道免费高清视频| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看播放| 久久精品国产成人午夜福利| 无人区码一码二码三码区| 免费人成视网站在线不卡| 国产av乳头久久一区|