亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      More Australians confirmed dead in New Zealand volcano eruption

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-12-12 16:26:21|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      CANBERRA, Dec. 12 (Xinhua) -- The number of Australians among the victims of the New Zealand volcano eruption has risen on Thursday.

      The Knox Grammar school in Sydney on Thursday confirmed that brothers Berend and Matthew Hollander, aged 16 and 13, died in hospital from injuries sustained in the New Zealand White Island volcano eruption on Monday. According to Guardian, their parents remained missing.

      At a press conference on Thursday, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison also confirmed the death of another Australian Jason Griffiths.

      "I can confirm that Jason Griffiths passed away yesterday in New Zealand," he said. "He had been evacuated and he passed away with family members present yesterday. And we send our deep sympathies to all the family and friends of Jason."

      Griffiths, 33, was travelling with eight other friends, including couple Richard Elzer and Karla Matthews, who are listed among those missing, according to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation on Thursday.

      According to a statement from Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) the trio's friends said they "embarked upon a cruise as a group of nine close friends who were looking forward to a wonderful holiday together."

      "We enjoyed the first five days of our trip and have many memories that will stay with us forever," they said.

      Queensland woman Julie Richards, her 20-year-old daughter Jessica, and South Australian Gavin Dallow have been confirmed among those who died earlier in the week. Dallow's 15-year-old stepdaughter Zoe Hosking was among those still unaccounted for.

      "In the days ahead, there will be worse news," said Morrison.

      "Sadly there are 10 further Australians who are missing and presumed deceased. That is the total of the 24 Australians that I noted recently, the other day, who were caught up in visiting the island on that day. There are also four permanent residents who we have been able to identify have been caught up in these events," he said.

      Australian Federal Police (AFP) officers have travelled to New Zealand to help identify bodies.

      According to New Zealand official information, the volcanic eruption on White Island on Monday has caused eight deaths and nine missing presumed dead, with 21 people remained in New Zealand hospitals.

      Two Chinese nationals were among those injured in the volcanic eruption, according to the Chinese Embassy in New Zealand.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001386258871
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 狠狠干视频网站| 亚洲AV无码日韩综合欧亚| 麻豆国产成人AV网| 五月天久久精品国产亚洲av| 在线无码精品秘 在线观看| 国产成人无码免费网站| 免费无码av片在线观看软件| 欧美精品高清在线xxxx| 日韩有码中文字幕国产| 亚洲AV日韩Av无码久久| 国产精品久久久亚洲| 波多野结衣一区二区三区aV高清| 制服无码在线第一页| 国产激情视频免费观看| 婷婷丁香五月激情综合| 精品久久久久久| 亚洲一区不卡在线导航| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区| 久久国产香蕉一区精品天美| 国产成A人片在线观看视频下载| 久久夜色精品国产亚洲av| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区网址 | 亚洲国产欧美国产综合久久| 久久亚洲av成人无码软件| 免费黄色大全一区二区三区| 99久久久久久亚洲精品| 亚洲精品国产综合99| 国产精品毛片99久久久久| 免费在线观看性感女主播内射 | 国产99视频精品免视看9| 国产精品一区二区三级| 日韩亚洲国产av自拍| 欧美三级视频| 国产精品一区二区传媒蜜臀| 亚洲a∨好看av高清在线观看| 一区二区三区在线观看日本视频| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 国产在线精品二区| 最新在线观看精品国产福利片| 国产无套视频在线观看香蕉| 精品国产线拍大陆久久尤物|