亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      South Sudan's 2,200 army instructors ready to start troops training

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-12-17 00:54:45|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      JUBA, Dec. 16 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan's ceasefire monitors said on Monday that about 2,200 army instructors are ready to commence training of both government and opposition armed forces to form a force of 83,000 tasked to provide country's security during the three-year transitional period.

      Desta Abiche Ageno, chairperson of Ceasefire and Transitional Security Arrangements Monitoring, Verification Mechanism (CTSAMVM), said that the army instructors in Mapel, Luri, Rambur and Malakal are waiting to be moved to designated locations.

      "CTSAMVM welcomes the provision of a detailed curriculum for the training of the necessary unified forces and awaits further details for the training of the VIP protection force. Training of trainers is now complete," Ageno told a stakeholders meeting in Juba.

      He noted that the parties have achieved progress in setting up security mechanisms within the 100-day extension.

      "With more than 2,200 trainers in Mapel, Luri, Rambur and Malakal waiting to be moved to designated locations. 19 training centers have been assessed, and the Joint Transitional Security Committee (JTSC) advises that nine can be activated, and the training of the necessary unified forces can begin once the necessary resources are received," Ageno said.

      He said the Joint Military Ceasefire Commission (JMCC) and the Joint Transitional Security Committee are currently working together to develop plans, noting that without adequate and timely resourcing, this process is at risk of failure.

      "With 66 days remaining, Ceasefire and Transitional Security Arrangements Monitoring, Verification Mechanism urges all the parties and stakeholders to the agreed timetable, and for the National Pre-transitional Committee (NPTC) to ensure this process is sufficiently resourced," Ageno added.

      President Salva Kiir and ex-rebel leader Riek Machar agreed last month to delay the formation of a unity government by more than three months.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013 and the conflict has created one of the worst refugee crises in the world, displacing 4 million South Sudanese internally and externally.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521386360291
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品无码一区二区三区不卡 | 国产360激情盗摄一区在线观看| 99久久国产综合精品女同| 国产欧美亚洲精品第一页| 中文字幕不卡免费高清视频| 狠狠综合亚洲综合亚色| 亚洲日本在线中文字幕| 成人亚洲一区无码久久| 久久久久国产综合av天堂 | 欧美一级一级做性视频| 国产一区二区三区尤物视频| 亚洲乱码少妇中文字幕| 亚洲免费人成网站在线观看| 亚洲成av人片在线观看www| 又色又无遮挡裸体美女网站黄| 国产麻豆放荡av激情演绎| 国产精品三级国产专不| 91极品尤物在线观看播放| 欧美熟妇色| 成人国产三级在线播放| 诏安县| 日本色偷偷| 丰满人妻在公车被猛烈进入电影| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 国产口爆一区二区三区| 国产精品久久综合桃花网| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 亚洲最大天堂无码精品区| 无码 免费 国产在线观看91| 国产白浆精品一区二区三区| 欧美成人午夜免费影院| 乱公和我做爽死我视频| 国产精品一区二区三区不卡| 一区二区无码中出| 三上悠亚精品一区二区久久| 亚洲最大天堂无码精品区| 国语国产激情对白在线| 色综合久久精品中文字幕| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三| 精品免费看国产一区二区白浆| 延寿县|