亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      South Sudan says U.S sanctions against senior officials' hurts peace process

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-12-17 22:45:04|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      JUBA, Dec. 17 (Xinhua)--South Sudan on Tuesday said sanctions imposed on Monday by the U.S. on two of its senior officials serve to hurt ongoing implementation of the revitalized peace agreement to end more than five years of conflict.

      Deng Dau Deng, deputy minister of foreign affairs told Xinhua on Tuesday that the sanctions imposed by the U.S. Treasury on Kuol Manyang Juuk, minister of defense and Martin Elia Lomuro, minister of cabinet affairs, are not helpful as they disrupt ongoing efforts to end the conflict.

      "The sanctions are not helpful particularly at this time, because the government of South Sudan from 2017 signed the cessation of hostilities. We continue to implement all the provisions of the peace agreement and there is no instability from December 2017 to date and this shows that the defense minister has done absolutely what says in the agreement," said Deng.

      The Treasury claimed in a statement that these officials have obstructed reconciliation efforts, hence perpetuating the conflict for their own personal enrichment.

      The sanctions freeze any U.S. assets held by the officials and prohibit Americans from engaging in transactions with them.

      Washington also claimed that Juuk went against provisions of the peace deal by refusing to withdraw soldiers still on the battlefield and blamed Lomuro for recruiting militias to fight the opposition.

      "Sanctioning the minister of defense and that of cabinet affairs in our view is not helping in the implementation of the agreement, but it's actually creating more suffering for the people of South Sudan because sanctions have never been helpful in any other place," he added.

      The Trump administration last week also sanctioned five South Sudanese intelligence officials, including travel restrictions and asset freeze, blaming them for having masterminded the kidnapping in 2017 of two government critics in the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.

      "What we call for from the U.S is to help in implementing the agreement and not sanctions. There has not been any fight since the cessation of hostilities with exception of the non-signatories, Thomas Cirilo who have been fighting in Yei River state and yet these people are left at large," said Deng.

      South Sudan had been mired in a civil war since December 2013 between the troops loyal to South Sudan's President Salva Kiir and to opposition leader Riek Machar.

      A peace deal signed in 2015 collapsed after renewed violence in July 2016, and the rivals signed a revitalized peace agreement in September 2018.

      In November, Kiir and Machar agreed to postpone forming the transitional government for an additional 100 days after failing to resolve their differences mainly on outstanding security issues.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521386385561
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产亚洲av网站| 国产目拍亚洲精品二区| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o| 国产av办公室丝袜秘书| 一边捏奶头一边高潮视频| 久久久久久国产精品mv| 97无码免费人妻超级碰碰碰| 无码91 亚洲| 久久无码人妻一区=区三区| 国产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的 | 国产亚洲高清在线精品99| 亚洲精品国产主播一区二区| 青青草综合在线观看视频| 亚洲日韩图片专区小说专区| 91极品尤物国产在线播放| 中文av乳导航| 97久久综合区小说区图片专区| 精品人妻人妇中文字幕视频| 阜宁县| 九九在线精品视频xxx| 欧美拍拍视频免费大全| 免费无码av片在线观看软件| 久久道精品一区二区三区| 激情文学人妻中文字幕| 亚洲欧美中文字幕5发布| 波多野结衣中文字幕一区二区三区| 国产精品美女久久久久浪潮AVⅤ| 男女互操视频网站在线观看| 色窝综合网| 国产成人精品国内自产色| 玖玖365资源稳定资源站| 阿尔山市| 亚洲无码观看a| 亚洲精品一区二区国产精华液| 久久精品国产精品亚洲红杏| 国产高清在线91福利| 国产精品短视频| 国产色无码精品视频国产| 国产精品美女久久久久网站浪潮| 97超级碰碰碰久久久观看| 免费观看一区二区|