亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      6 die, 16 injured after under-construction building collapses in SW Cambodia, rescue going on

      Source: Xinhua| 2020-01-04 08:06:25|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose
      CAMBODIA-KEP-BUILDING-COLLAPSE?

      Rescuers work at the site of a collapsed building in Kep city, Kep Province, Cambodia, on Jan. 4, 2020. Six died and 16 others were injured after an under-construction building collapsed here on Friday, a provincial spokesman said. (Xinhua/Mao Pengfei)

      KEP, Cambodia, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- Six Cambodian workers died and 16 others injured after a six-floor guesthouse building, that was under construction, collapsed in southwestern Cambodia's Kep province on Friday, a provincial spokesman said on Saturday.

      "Twenty-two people were pulled out of the debris of the collapsed building, but six of them had died," Kep Provincial Information Department director and spokesman Ros Udong told Xinhua, adding that the victims aged between 15 and 56 years old.

      He said the rescue is still going on as witnesses reportedly said that between 20 and 30 people, including a foreman, were in the building when it collapsed.

      The accident occurred at around 4:30 p.m. at an under-construction six-story building in Kep city, he said, adding that the building came down when workers were constructing the seventh floor slap.

      Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Techo Hun Sen visited the site on Friday night and led the rescue team to search for the workers who are still trapped under the collapsed building.

      Excavators and crane trucks had been used to remove the debris of the collapsed building, and ambulances were on standby to carry victims, as relatives of the missing cried and prayed for their missing members.

      "My two children, male and female, and a son-in-law are missing in the debris," Sar Hoeun told Xinhua tearfully while waiting at Friday night as rescuers searched through the rubble of the collapsed building.

      "I pray for them to come out safely because they are my hope when I am old," said the 46-year-old mother.

      She said her children came to work as construction workers at the site for four months.

      Chhun Tith, head of the firefighting bureau in Kep province, said more than 1,000 rescuers, including Chinese, had taken part in the rescue operation.

      "About 90 percent of the building was completed when it collapsed," he told Xinhua, adding that the construction of the building was started in August, 2018.

      He said Ek Sarun, the Cambodian owner of the collapsed building, was detained for questioning over the tragic incident.

      An official at the Kep Provincial Land Management, Urban Planning and Construction said the building's owner had applied for a license to construct a five-story building, but he illegally built it up to seven floors.

      "This is perhaps the main cause of the collapse," he said while visiting the collapsed building.

      Located about 160 km southwest of capital Phnom Penh, the coastal province of Kep is an emerging tourist destination, and the tiny province is known for its seafood and tropical islands.

         1 2 3 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001386773921
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 色爱综合另类图片av| 日韩精品国产一区在线| 国产a级黄色一区二区| 亚洲ⅤA中文字幕无码| 国产成人福利在线视老湿机| 中文字幕精品亚洲字幕成| 精品免费一区二区三区在| 拜城县| 97在线视频免费| 久久亚洲国产精品婷婷| 91精品国产老熟女在线| 国产黑色丝袜在线观看视频| 亚洲中文字幕av一区| 曰本亚洲欧洲色a在线| 少妇bbb搡bbbb搡bbbb| 亚洲中文字幕无线无码毛片 | 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区 | 亚洲人妻中文字幕一区| 国产人碰人摸人爱视频| 久久国产热这里只有精品| 久久99精品国产麻豆婷婷| 云浮市| 91综合久久婷婷久久| 这里只有精品在线观看| 亚洲韩欧美第25集完整版| 东乡族自治县| 啊v在线视频| 久播影院无码中文字幕| 高清偷自拍亚洲精品三区| 建德市| 欧美—iGAO视频网| 女人扒开屁股桶爽30分钟高潮| 又粗又大又黄又硬又爽免费看| 亚洲国产成a人v在线观看| 久久人妻少妇精品系列| 无码精品毛片波多野结衣| 韩国善良美丽的老师2| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 日本一区二区精品专区| chinese乱国产伦video| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久软件|