亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Yemeni Houthi rebels call for striking U.S. bases in retaliation for killing of Iranian commander

      Source: Xinhua| 2020-01-04 21:45:36|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      A man holds a picture of top Iranian commander Qasem Soleimani during a protest in Tehran, Iran, on Jan. 3, 2020. (Xinhua/Ahmad Halabisaz)

      Retaliation on horizon: Yemen's Houthi rebels have urged striking U.S. military bases in the region in swift reprisal for the killing of senior Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani.

      ADEN, Yemen, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- Yemen's Houthi rebel group has called for striking the U.S. military bases in the region in swift reprisal for the killing of the senior Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani.

      In a statement by the group's political bureau on Friday, the rebels considered the U.S. killing of Soleimani as "a war crime," saying "striking the American bases in the region is the only available solution."

      "The peoples of the region should realize that their security and stability are subject to proceeding with the liberating project until the expulsion of the American occupier," the statement read.

      Mohammed Ali al-Houthi, leader of the Houthi group, also strongly condemned "the assassination of Soleimani" and called for a "swift and direct response."

      Large billboards bearing the portrait of Soleimani appeared on the major streets of the Houthi-controlled Yemeni capital Sanaa.

      Meanwhile, officials of the Saudi-backed Yemeni government expressed support for the killing of Soleimani and considered the U.S. move "an important step to end the conflict in the region."

      "The state of shock and tears that Houthis dropped in Sanaa after the killing of Soleimani confirms what we said about their relationship with Iran," said Yemeni Minister of Information Muammar Iryani said on his official Twitter account.

      "Houthis' position doesn't represent the Yemenis," he added, referring to Soleimani's killing as "a move to undermine Iran's hegemony policies."

      Earlier in the day, a senior pro-government Yemeni military official said "a well-prepared military strike" assassinated a key commander of the Houthi group named Abdul-Ridha Shahlay in Sanaa.

      "The killed Houthi leader was one of the most wanted elements in Yemen and the region," he added, without providing details about the operation.

      Early on Friday, Qasem Soleimani, commander of Quds Force of Iranian Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy chief of Iraq's paramilitary Hashd Shaabi forces, were killed in a U.S. drone strike near Baghdad airport, sparking outrage among some Iraqi parties and politicians.

      In October 2015, the internationally-recognized Yemeni government announced the severance of all diplomatic and political relations with Iran.

      The Yemeni government has repeatedly accuses Iran of meddling in Yemen and supporting the Houthi rebel group.

      The Houthis have been in control of the Yemeni capital Sanaa and several other northern provinces since September 2014.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011102121386784631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久香蕉国产线看观看精品蕉| 久久激情人妻中文字幕| a级福利毛片| 色天天躁夜夜躁天干天干| 久久综合给合久久狠狠97色| 久久WWW免费人成看片入口| 亚洲欧美日韩中文综合在线不卡| 人人草人人做人人爱| 亚洲av午夜成人片精品| 漳平市| 老汉tv永久视频福利在线观看| 少妇乳大丰满在线播放| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 日本韩国黄色三级三级| 东源县| 久久熟女五十路| 日韩激情电影一区二区在线 | 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品蜜臀| 无码AⅤ最新av无码专区| 国产精品久久码一区二区| 亚洲经典av一区二区| 日韩精品一区二区av在线| 精品无码久久久九九九AV| 国产精品视频九九九| 国产精品久久一区二区三区| 日韩久久av电影| 亚洲欧洲国产日产国码无码 | 亚洲 欧美 动漫 少妇 自拍| 久久99九九精品久久久久蜜桃| 中文字幕精品久久久久人妻红杏1| 久久精品国产欧美日韩99热| 日韩狼人精品在线观看 | 国产自产精品露脸刺激91在线| 成人亚洲欧美久久久久| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 在线天堂资源www中文| 国产高清一级毛片在线看| 亚洲高潮喷水中文字幕| 99热这里只有精品久久6| 亚洲一区二区三区在线激情| 午夜性色福利精品视频|