亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. defense secretary says Iran launched 16 missiles from 3 locations

      Source: Xinhua| 2020-01-09 07:02:20|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 8 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper said on Wednesday that Iran launched 16 short-range ballistic missiles from three locations within Iran in Tuesday's attack.

      Esper told reporters that, among the 16 missiles, 11 hit the Al-Asad base and at least one hit the base near Erbil, adding that the missiles damaged tents, taxiways, parking lots and a helicopter.

      Earlier on Tuesday, the Pentagon confirmed Iran's launching of more than a dozen ballistic missiles against at least two military bases housing the U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq.

      Iran's Islamic Revolution Guard Corps claimed responsibility for the missile attacks, saying that they were meant to retaliate the U.S. killing of General Qassem Soleimani.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001386890791
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品久久久蜜桃一区二区 | 久久精品国产免费观看99| 亚洲国产精品专区性色av| 时尚| 超高清丝袜美腿视频在线| 九九久久精品大片| 男女啪啪18禁无遮挡激烈| 精品人妻二区中文字幕| 国产亚洲无码1024| 亚洲综合网一区二区三区| 亚洲啪啪AⅤ一区二区三区| 亚洲啪啪精品一区二区的| 久久精品国产欧美日韩| 欧美精品v欧洲高清| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 爆乳日韩尤物无码一区| 成年女人喷潮免费视频| 国产AV激情久久无码天堂| 精品亚洲不卡一区二区| 91最新免费观看在线| 成人欧美一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区| 在线免费无码视频| 日韩精品中文字幕 一区| 一本一本久久久久a久久综合激情| 国产精品一区二区久久精品蜜臀| 久久人人97超碰精品| 少妇高潮紧爽免费观看| 济源市| 中文字幕有码高清| 亚洲综合在线日韩av| 大陆国产乱人伦| 国产中文字幕乱码在线| 日本高清视频一区二区在线播放 | 五月天综合社区| 亚洲午夜片| 欧美国产日韩亚洲中文| 国产成人AV乱码免费观看 | 中文精品久久久久中文| 国产一区二区人大臿蕉香蕉| 亚洲伊人五月丁香激情|