亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Syrian helicopters drop leaflets to urge civilians to leave rebel-held areas in Aleppo, Idlib

      Source: Xinhua| 2020-01-12 21:11:34|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- Syrian choppers dropped leaflets on rebel-held areas in the northern province of Aleppo, urging civilians to leave rebel-held areas through humanitarian corridors which opened on Sunday, a war monitor reported.

      The military helicopters dropped the leaflets on areas in the western countryside of Aleppo and urged the civilians in both Aleppo and Idlib to leave rebel-held areas through three humanitarian corridors opened by the Russian forces, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

      "Our families in Idlib and the western countryside of Aleppo, the Syrian army is keen for your safety. Protect you and preserve your lives through leaving the armed men areas and heading toward the crossings opened by the Russians," one of the leaflets read.

      The corridors are prepared for the civilians who are willing to leave rebel-held areas to government-controlled ones in Idlib, which is part of implementing a truce in the part of the country, a military source told Xinhua on Saturday.

      The corridors are opened in the city of Habit in the south of Idlib, Abu al-Duhur in the east of Idlib and al-Hadir in the southern countryside of Aleppo.

      The move comes as Russia and Turkey mediated a new cease-fire in Idlib last week, following several failed attempts to establish a cessation of hostilities.

      The cease-fire went into force on Saturday, according to the Observatory, which noted that cautious calm has prevailed the cease-fire area in Idlib over the past 12 hours save for some shelling by the government forces.

      The Syrian army has made notable progress in recent weeks in the battles against the rebels in Idlib, capturing several areas in the quest to liberate the road linking Hama Province with Aleppo in the north.

      Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said recently that the battle against terrorism in Idlib is a priority for the Syrian government.

      Idlib has emerged as the main destination of the rebel groups, which have evacuated several positions across Syria after surrendering to the Syrian army.

      Certain parts of Idlib are covered by a de-escalation zone deal brokered by Russia and Turkey which backs the rebels.

      However, such deals exclude the ultra-radical rebels who are affiliated with the al-Qaida and designated as terrorists by the United Nations.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001386989981
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区不卡在线导航| 美女福利一区二区三区在线观看 | 麻豆av一区二区三区久久| 亚洲一区二区三区中文视频| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区影院| 人人91人人澡人人妻人人爽| 老熟妻内射精品一区| 日本伦理一区二区三区| 精品亚洲一区二区视频| 天堂а√在线中文在线| 少妇高潮av久久久久久| 中文字幕精品乱码亚洲一区99| 成在线人永久免费视频播放| 免费一级欧美大片久久网| 稻城县| 中文无码日韩欧免费视频| 久久www免费人成—看片| 久久中文字幕av第二页| 国产aⅴ精品一区二区三区久久| 精品国产亚洲av网站| 91精品国产91热久久p| 91精品一区二区蜜桃| 国产在线精品福利大全| 国产成人精品视频不卡| 亚洲成人av一区二区三区| 日本加勒比在线一区二区三区| 日本中文字幕一区二区高清在线 | 无码av不卡免费播放| 国产精品国产三级国快看 | 岛国av一区二区三区| 日本精品网| 欧美成人黄在线观看| 亚洲αⅴ无码乱码在线观看性色| 亚洲AV手机专区久久精品| 91久久精品亚洲一区二区三区| 精品国产免费Av无码久久久| 国产在线精品99一卡2卡| 国产人妻人伦精品| 麻豆精品av国产一区久久| AV无码一区二区三区国产| 久久久99精品免费观看乱色|