亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iran threatens to leave NPT if nuke case sent to UNSC

      Source: Xinhua| 2020-01-20 19:50:38|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, Jan. 20 (Xinhua) -- Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said Monday that the Islamic republic will leave the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) in case the nuclear case of the country is sent to the UN Security Council.

      "If the Europeans continue their unjustifiable behavior or send Iran's nuclear dossier to the UN Security Council, Iran will leave the NPT," Zarif was quoted as saying by official IRNA news agency.

      The remarks by the Iranian foreign minister followed the last week move of the three European countries of Britain, France and German as they announced they had taken a step to trigger the dispute mechanism with Iran in response to Tehran's back-off the nuclear commitments over the past months.

      In Nov. 2018, Iran informed Europeans that following the exit of the United States from the Iranian 2015 landmark nuclear deal, Iran triggered the dispute mechanism and concluded it, said Zarif.

      Therefore, "the Europeans move (to re-trigger the mechanism) is by no means legal," Zarif added.

      The Iranian foreign minister stressed that "in case the Europeans try to do another measure, Iran will consider the quit of the NPT."

      Under the 2015 nuclear deal, also known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), Iran agreed to put limits on its nuclear activities in exchange for the termination of western and UN sanctions. However, U.S. President Donald Trump pulled Washington out of the deal in May 2018 and slapped old and new sanctions against Iran.

      Trump urged for new deal with the aim of more limits in Iran's nuclear program.

      Iran dismissed the U.S. calls and, since May 2019, started to reduce commitments to the accord and recently announced that its had given up all the "practical measures" pertaining to the JCPOA.

      Presently, Iran is only bound to the IAEA's supervisory measures enshrined by the NPT which Tehran accepted to undertake in 2015.

      On Monday, Zarif noted that Iran will re-embrace its nuclear commitments if the Europeans honor their own obligations and help Iran reap economic interests that the nuclear deal safeguarded.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001387212421
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 99成人福利免费视频| 国产在线观看不卡网址| 久久精品国产亚洲5555| 欧洲尺码日本尺码专线美国又| 国产一区二区视频在线| 日韩中文字幕人妻精品| 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合2021| 全州县| 91久久久久无码精品露脸 | 高潮社区51视频在线观看| 蜜臀av久久国产午夜| 无码av永久免费专区麻豆| 精品一二区| 少妇精品一区二区三区免费 | 日本免费一区在线播放| 国产亚洲精品久久19p| 亚洲 欧美 国产 日韩 精品| 一本一道AV无码中文字幕﹣百度| 男女性搞视频网站免费| av天堂吧手机版在线观看| 精品粉嫩国产一区二区三区 | 亚洲一区二区欧美色妞影院| 久久久人人人婷婷色东京热| 成人区人妻精品一区二区不卡视频| Jizz国产一区二区| 久久精品女人天堂av影院| 亚洲AV成人无码天堂| 精品一区二区成人精品| a毛片在线免费观看| 欧美日韩国产在线人成dvd| 日韩欧美国产自由二区| 97精品久久久久中文字幕| 成人一区二区三区久久精品| 亚洲成熟丰满熟妇高潮XXXXX| 中文字幕一区二区三区乱码不卡| 亚洲一级毛片免费观看| 免费人成在线观看成人片| 亚洲一区二区观看网站| 亚洲精品综合第一国产综合| 欧美亚洲精品一区二区在线观看| 亚洲国产成人精品一二区|