亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Factbox: China's fight against novel coronavirus outbreak

      Source: Xinhua| 2020-02-10 17:53:57|Editor: Lu Hui
      Video PlayerClose

      BEIJING, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- China has stepped up efforts to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Here are the latest developments:

      -- The Ministry of Commerce issued a circular urging local authorities to provide better services for foreign-funded enterprises amid the novel coronavirus outbreak. Efforts should be made to help foreign-funded companies resume production and operation in an orderly manner.

      -- The impact of the novel coronavirus on China's economic growth is likely to be confined to the first quarter while rebound is expected after the outbreak is contained, analysts said.

      -- China's major courier firms resumed operations Monday after an extended Spring Festival holiday due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.

      Domestic players like ZTO Express, STO Express and Shanghai Yunda Express said their logistics networks would be set in motion starting Feb. 10, while delivery timeliness might be compromised due to the epidemic and priorities would be placed on delivering medical supplies.

      -- Transport authorities in Wuhan, the Chinese city at the center of the novel coronavirus pneumonia outbreak, announced Sunday they will launch collection hubs for anti-virus supplies in four overseas cities. The collection hubs will be set up in Los Angeles and Chicago in the United States, Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and Incheon in the Republic of Korea.

      -- China's National Health Commission Monday said it received reports of 3,062 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection and 97 deaths on Sunday from 31 provincial-level regions and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps.

      -- By the end of Sunday, a total of 908 people had died of the disease and 40,171 confirmed cases had been reported on the Chinese mainland.

      -- A total of 3,281 infected patients had been discharged from hospital after recovery by the end of Sunday.

      -- New confirmed cases of novel coronavirus pneumonia outside Hubei Province totaled 444 on Sunday, dropping for six consecutive days.

      -- The hardest-hit Hubei Province reported 2,618 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection and 91 new deaths on Sunday. Its capital city of Wuhan reported 1,921 new infections and 73 new deaths.

      -- A renovation project of isolation wards of Wuhan-based Tongji Hospital was completed on Sunday, which is expected to provide 800 beds for severe cases of novel coronavirus infection.

      -- To protect people's health and avoid the risk of cross infection caused by gatherings, Lhasa, the capital city of Tibet Autonomous Region, will not hold large-scale traditional religious activities during the Tibetan New Year, which falls on Feb. 24 this year.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011102351387712851
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成年网站| 亚洲av影片一区二区三区| 久国产精品久久精品国产四虎| 日韩午夜在线视频观看| 久久99久久99精品免视看国产成人| 欧美一区二区三区久久综| 不卡一区二区三区在线视频| 亚洲欧美另类日本| 国产一级a爱做片一女多男| 莆田市| 免费一级欧美大片久久网| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ图片| 性欧美暴力猛交69hd| 青青青草国产熟女大香蕉| 国产精品三级国产专不| 国产在线看不卡一区二区| 微拍福利一区二区三区| 久久精品麻豆日日躁夜夜躁妓女 | 国产中文字幕在线精品| 亚洲 暴爽 AV人人爽日日碰| 国产精品自拍视频免费| 人妻无码ΑV中文字幕久久琪琪布 尤物AV无码色AV无码麻豆 | 聚色我要色综合| www久久久888| 久久久精品国产精品久久| 好爽~又到高潮了毛片视频| 少妇仑乱a毛片无码| 亚洲成AV人无码中文字幕| 秦安县| 久久久亚洲精品蜜桃臀| 午夜肉伦伦影院| 久热色视频精品在线观看| 精品一区二区国产主播| 日本蜜桃视频在线观看| 中文字幕人妻丝袜成熟乱| 亚洲国产精品人人做人人爱| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 阜新市| 精品国产日韩无 影视| 欧美日韩在线亚洲综合国产人| 亚洲一道一本快点视频|