亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Factbox: China's fight against novel coronavirus outbreak

      Source: Xinhua| 2020-02-11 18:12:41|Editor: huaxia

      BEIJING, Feb. 11 (Xinhua) -- China has stepped up efforts to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus. Here are the latest developments:

      -- China will help workers return to work and move hiring online to counter the impact of the novel coronavirus outbreak on employment.

      China's Ministry of Transport released a circular Tuesday to ensure safe and smooth transportation for migrant workers returning to work.

      -- Production of medical and daily necessities such as masks and protective suits is steadily recovering in China to support the prevention and control of the epidemic.

      More than 76 percent of mask production capacity in China's 22 provincial regions had been resumed by Monday and 77 percent of protective suit production had been resumed.

      China is the world's largest mask producer, with more than 20 million masks made daily in normal times.

      About 94.6 percent of the country's major grain production and processing firms have resumed production, as have 57.8 percent of the coal mines.

      -- The first batch of 28 patients who had recovered from novel coronavirus pneumonia were discharged from a gymnasium-converted makeshift hospital on Tuesday afternoon in Wuhan, the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak.

      -- The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, the country's biggest lender, said Tuesday that it has issued over 43 billion yuan (about 6.14 billion U.S. dollars) of loans to fight the novel coronavirus outbreak and help companies restore production since Jan. 24.

      -- China's National Health Commission said on Tuesday that it received reports of 2,478 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection and 108 deaths on Monday from 31 provincial-level regions and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps.

      By the end of Monday, a total of 1,016 people had died of the disease and 42,638 confirmed cases had been reported on the Chinese mainland.

      -- A total of 3,996 patients infected with the virus had been discharged from hospital after recovery by the end of Monday.

      -- Central China's Hubei Province, the hardest-hit province, reported 2,097 new confirmed injection cases and 103 new deaths on Monday. The figure is 521 fewer than the new confirmed cases reported on Sunday.

      Hubei's capital city of Wuhan reported 1,552 new infections and 67 new deaths.

      -- Beijing, Tianjin, Heilongjiang, Anhui and Henan each reported one new death.

      New confirmed cases of novel coronavirus pneumonia outside Hubei Province totaled 381 on Monday, dropping for the seventh consecutive day.

      -- Wuhan rolls out stricter measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus: suspected cases with mild symptoms should be quarantined and those with fever be treated nearby; all residential communities will be closed.

      The city aims to finish testing all suspected cases of novel coronavirus infection by Tuesday.

      -- The China Development Bank has granted emergency loans worth 20.4 billion yuan on Monday to enterprises in the manufacturing and purchasing of virus prevention and control supplies, daily necessities and constructors of the two makeshift hospitals in Wuhan.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001387745731
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费国产一级片内射老| 国产精品无码DVD在线观看| 亚洲大尺度在线| 日韩本精品一区二区三区| 加勒比日本东京热1区| 日本一区二区不卡超清在线播放 | 大地资源中文第二页| 国产一区二区三区视频大全 | 亚洲亚洲网站三级片在线| 亚洲欧美日韩综合网| 国产69精品久久久久91不卡| 99久久99视频只有精品| 无码一区二区三区人| 国产哟交泬泬视频在线播放 | 韩国三级大全久久网站| 中文字幕久久精品一二三区| 中文字幕国产91| 麻豆精品传媒一二三区艾秋| 无国产精品视频免费| 久久综合色之久久综合色| 久久青青草视频免费观看| 亚洲视频第一页在线观看| 国产真实伦视频在线视频| 亚洲一区丝袜美腿在线观看| 高清不卡毛片| 一区二区三区自拍偷拍亚洲| 日韩AV无码一区二区三不卡| 国产一级三级三级在线视| 国产精品一区二区日韩精品| 日韩av免费在线不卡一区| 亚洲精品中文字幕日本| 中文字幕无码免费久久| 久久综合色播五月男人的天堂| 亚洲综合1区2区3区| 亚洲秘av一区二区三区| 久久精品女人天堂AV一个| 我们高清观看免费中国片| 日本精品videossex黑人| 亚洲一区二区女优av| 欧美综合区| 精品一区二区三区国产馆|