亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Factbox: China's fight against novel coronavirus outbreak

      Source: Xinhua| 2020-02-17 19:40:47|Editor: huaxia

      BEIJING, Feb. 17 (Xinhua) -- China has stepped up efforts to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus. Here are the latest developments:

      -- Beijing reported one new confirmed case of the novel coronavirus on Sunday, bringing the number of infections in the capital to 381, the Beijing Municipal Health Commission said Monday.

      -- Shanghai gave the green light for freight vehicles to transport freely in the Yangtze River Delta starting from Monday, to facilitate factories resuming operation and people returning to work amid the epidemic.

      -- More Chinese provinces and cities said they would waive entrance fees to their major scenic spots for the nation's medical workers this year.

      -- A makeshift hospital was delivered Monday in the northwestern Chinese city of Xi'an to treat the novel coronavirus disease patients. The hospital in the district of Gaoling has a floor area of 27,542 square meters and offers 500 beds.

      -- Xiaogan, one of the cities hardest hit by the novel coronavirus in central China's Hubei Province, has prohibited all urban residents from going out to contain the spread of the highly infectious disease.

      It has also banned rural residents from wandering, visiting others or gathering in villages.

      -- China reported 2,048 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection and 105 deaths on Sunday from 31 provincial-level regions and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps.

      Among the deaths, 100 were in Hubei Province, three in Henan, and two in Guangdong. Another 1,563 new suspected cases were reported Sunday.

      -- A total of 10,844 patients infected with the novel coronavirus had been discharged from hospital after recovery by the end of Sunday.

      By the end of Sunday, a total of 1,770 people had died of the disease and 70,548 confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection had been reported in 31 provincial-level regions and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps in China.

      -- China's daily new confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus infection outside Hubei, the epicenter province of the outbreak, have since Feb. 3 dropped for 13 consecutive days. A total of 115 new confirmed cases were reported on Sunday outside Hubei.

      -- Hubei Province reported 1,933 new confirmed cases and 100 new deaths Sunday. The latest report brought the total confirmed cases in the hard-hit province to 58,182. Wuhan, the provincial capital, recorded a total of 41,152 confirmed cases.

      -- Nearly 4 million workers from China's primary-level medical and health institutions, including both community health service centers in cities and clinics in rural areas, have played an important and unique role in the fight against the coronavirus.

      Medical workers at the primary level have engaged in timely detections of fever patients and suspected cases to ensure the implementation of isolation and patient transfer, while they also need to carry out daily diagnosis and treatment for common diseases and the management of chronic diseases.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001387923221
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 亚洲色婷婷综合开心网 | 在线观看精品国产自拍| 久久这里只有精品少妇| 91免费国产| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 精品国产一区二区三区蜜臀 | 粉嫩国产av一区二区三区| 国产福利写真视频在线观看| 日本一区二区三区资源视频| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品蜜臀 | 亚洲中文字幕麻豆一区| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区少妇av | 国内精品久久久久久久小说| 色系免费一区二区三区| 无码人妻少妇久久中文字幕蜜桃| 2021AV在线无码最新| 很黄很色的动态图| 亚洲一区二区久久青草| 成人影院激情av在线| 亚洲国产字幕| 很黄的网站在线观看| 久久久久国产一区二区| 黄大仙区| 精品国产品欧美日产在线| 噜噜噜天天躁狠狠躁夜夜精品| 成年无码av片在线狼人| 国产成人精品一区二区| 久久久国产精品樱花网站| 久久综合精品国产一区二区三区无码 | 99热视热频这里只有精品| 久久无码人妻丰满熟妇区毛片| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码av一| 亚洲欧洲日产国码久在线| 国产高清黄色在线观看91| 一区二区高清视频在线观看| 日本精品视频一视频高清| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区色| 91精品国产免费青青碰在线观看| 日韩免费码中文在线观看| 一面上边一面膜下边的免费|