亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Across China: Japanese-funded enterprises resume operation in Xiamen

      Source: Xinhua| 2020-02-21 23:47:12|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      XIAMEN, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- The canteen of TDK Xiamen Company has not been as busy as usual since Feb. 10 when the Japanese-funded company in east China's Fujian Province resumed production amid the novel coronavirus epidemic.

      At lunchtime, about 2,000 workers are divided into four shifts to have their meals. After disinfecting their hands, they will eat at a table divided into four small spaces with a foam barrier.

      Over half of the employees have returned to work, according to Hu Duanmin, vice general manager of the administrative management department of TDK Xiamen.

      "The local government is helping our workers return to work with chartered buses and flights," said Hu. "About 80 percent of our workers will return by March."

      The Japanese-funded company has taken many measures to prevent the virus from spreading among its workers, such as distributing masks, checking body temperatures and disinfecting work areas.

      "Only when the workers are healthy can we realize our production goal," said Hu, who is also confident that the company will make up the losses caused by the epidemic by adjusting the production plan in the second quarter.

      "The situation is getting better. The government has released a slew of measures including tax cuts and financial support to help us survive this hard time," said Hu. "In February, we can save a cost of 1.4 million yuan (nearly 200,000 U.S. dollars), which offsets some of our expenses."

      Yamaha Motor Solutions Company is another Japanese firm resuming business in Xiamen, a coastal business hub in China. So far, about 85 percent of its workforce has resumed work.

      Apart from the necessary epidemic prevention and control measures in the workshops, the company also uses an online work platform to reduce business trips and conduct video conferences to avoid close contact among employees.

      "The epidemic will have a great influence on the company's performance in the first quarter," said Zhao Fujun, general manager of the company. "However, the company will seize the chance to improve its product portfolio, establish a cost-effective automation research institute, and launch services related to safe production and management."

      Zhao also expressed appreciation for the government's support policies for enterprises in various fields. "Many enterprises are experiencing difficulties. Tax reduction is of great importance," Zhao said.

      JTEKT Steering Systems (Xiamen) Company resumed business on Feb. 17. "About 87 percent of our labor force has returned. The production lines are all getting started," said Peng Daohong, vice general manager of the company.

      Peng estimated that the production capacity in February will only reach up to 25 percent of the previous plan.

      "We hope to return to normal in May and June. For the whole year, we are optimistic," said Peng. "The influence of the epidemic is temporary. In the long term, we are confident in China's economy."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091388068901
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲黄片久久| 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看| 欧美午夜网站| 亚洲熟妇丰满多毛xxxx| 日日摸日日碰人妻无码老牲| 给外女开小嫩苞视频| 国产超碰人人一区二区三区| 国产激情在观看| 一面膜上边一面膜下边韩国免费| 无码熟妇人妻在线视频| 国产成本人片无码免费2020| 无码天堂亚洲国产AV| 马尔康县| 国产精品久久成人午夜一区二区| 亚洲高清美女久久av| 亚洲成av人片无码不卡播放器| 亚洲免费视频一区二区三区 | 久久99精品国产麻豆婷婷| 国产日韩三级| 国产美女丝袜高潮白浆| 禁止免费无码网站| 亚洲激情一区二区三区在线| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦av| 精品国产三级a∨在线无码| 永寿县| 国产三级精品美女三级| 亚洲天堂精品视频| 国产精品自在在线午夜区app| 99精品国产兔费观看久久99| 午夜无码亚| 婷婷久久97精品国产| 乱中年女人伦av三区| 国产免费久久精品99reswag | 成人片99久久精品国产桃花岛| 亚洲国产成人aⅴ毛片大全| 99精品电影一区二区免费看 | 国产九色蝌蚪91av在线观看| 香蕉久久久久久久av网站| 国产精品国三级国产av| 婷婷久久97精品国产| 久久国产精品免费一区|