亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      First U.S. coronavirus death confirmed in Washington state

      Source: Xinhua| 2020-03-01 03:46:45|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      U.S.-COVID-19-FIRST-DEATH CASE

      A notice showing "facial masks are out of stock" is seen on a door of a pharmacy in New York, the United States, Feb. 29, 2020. The Washington State Department of Health confirmed the first death in connection with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Saturday as more cases of unknown origin were reported in western U.S. states. (Xinhua/Wang Ying)

      SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 29 (Xinhua) -- The Washington State Department of Health confirmed the first death in connection with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Saturday as more cases of unknown origin were reported in western U.S. states.

      One person has died from COVID-19 in King County, Washington, making his/her death the first such case in the United States, health officials said.

      The department made no further details about how the victim contracted the virus. President Donald Trump said later in a press briefing Saturday afternoon that the victim is a woman in her late 50s.

      Washington Governor Jay Inslee said "it is a sad day in our state as we learn that a Washingtonian has died from COVID-19."

      "In partnership with the Washington State Department of Health, the Washington State Department of Emergency Management and local and community health partners, we are strengthening our preparedness and response efforts," he said.

      Washington health officials announced two new cases of COVID-19 in the state Friday night. The two patients are a student at Jackson High School in Mill Creek and a King County woman in her 50s, who recently traveled to Daegu, South Korea.

      Washington reported the first COVID-19 case of the United States last month after a man in his 30s from Snohomish County tested COVID-19 positive following his return from China's Wuhan city.

      As the number of COVID-19 cases increased globally, more cases of the coronavirus disease of unknown origin have been reported in U.S. western states, triggering concern about local person-to-person spread of the infectious disease.

      The Santa Clara County of California reported a second COVID-19 case of unknown origin in the United States on Friday, while Oregon Health Authority said an elementary school employee tested coronavirus positive, though the person had no travel history nor close contact with infected individuals.The Oregon patient is the state's first "presumptive" COVID-19 case ever reported.

      Trump said the United States currently has 22 confirmed COVID-19 cases, while data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention showed that there have been three cases of person-to-person transmission. There are also 47 infected people who evacuated from either Wuhan city or the Diamond Princess cruise ship docked in Japan.

         1 2 3 4 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 丰满少妇高潮在线观看| 人与嘼交av免费| 香港三级欧美国产精品| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 在线精品国产中文字幕| 香蕉EEWW99国产精选免费| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲| 欧美品无码一区二区三区在线蜜桃| 亚洲日本va中文字幕婷婷| 国产成人av在线影院无毒| 国产熟女精品一区二区三区 | 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 国产精鲁鲁网在线视频| 婷婷色婷婷开心五月| 国产精品亚洲一区二区v3d| 政和县| 亚洲免费天堂| 亚洲无码美韩综合| 久久精品无码专区东京热| 99国产精品久久久久久久成人| 国产片av在线观看国语| 无码久久精品蜜桃| 安顺市| 中文字幕在线日韩| 国产精品一区二区AV不卡| 亚洲日韩图片专区第1页| 中文字幕AV无码一二三区电影| 无码国产69精品久久久久网站| 一区二区特别黄色大片| 国产一区中文字幕手机在线| 久久国产精品视频影院| 色综合天天综合网国产| 亚洲国产精品一区二区三| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 蜜桃视频永久免费观看| 阳曲县| 久久久久久99精品| 大陆少妇xxxx做受| 久久久一本精品99久久精品66| 亚洲精品456在线播放| 人妻无码人妻有码不卡|