亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Feature: Fear of COVID-19 outbreak mounts among displaced Yemenis

      Source: Xinhua| 2020-03-30 19:21:56|Editor: huaxia
      YEMEN-AMRAN-CORONAVIRUS-DISPLACED PEOPLE?

      Girls play at Khamer displaced camp in Amran province, Yemen, March 21, 2020. In Amran province, northern Yemen, more than 5,000 displaced people live in hundreds of tents lined up as far as the eyes can see. They say inadequate sanitation and lack of healthcare make them vulnerable to deadly diseases, particularly if the novel coronavirus breaks out. (Photo by Mohammed Mohammed/Xinhua)

      AMRAN, Yemen, March 30 (Xinhua) -- In Amran province, northern Yemen, more than 5,000 displaced people live in hundreds of tents lined up as far as the eyes can see.

      They say inadequate sanitation and lack of healthcare make them vulnerable to deadly diseases, particularly if the novel coronavirus breaks out.

      "We are vulnerable to epidemic diseases including the coronavirus ... In the camp, the displaced lack medical care and even the protective mask," Maher Qassem, one of the displaced in Khamer camp, told Xinhua.

      "There must be precautionary procedures to protect the displaced against epidemics," Qassem, 37, said.

      Although Yemen has not recorded any case of COVID-19 so far, there are fears that a potential outbreak could pose grave pressure on the country that suffered five years of civil war and has more than half of its health system damaged.

      In the past two weeks, the rival parties have both imposed health precautionary measures in major cities, including halt of school classes and domestic travel for two weeks.

      However, the health authorities are still struggling to cope with the already existing problems such as cholera, malnutrition and dengue fever.

      "I was displaced to this camp in the Khamer area because of the war. Someone here gave me a blanket to cover my children but we still suffer from cold and hunger," Omar Hassan, another displaced, told Xinhua.

      Abdu Ahmed, his wife and nine children have also fled the war to this camp, but they complain of dire circumstances.

      "We were displaced from Al-Wazaia village (in Taiz province) to here because of the war, and our condition now is very hard with no blankets or food," he said.

      Over 3 million displaced people in Yemen rely on assistances from the United Nations aid agencies regularly since the country slid into civil war in late 2014, when the Iran-backed Houthi group seized control of much of the country's north and forced the Saudi-backed government of president Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi out of the capital Sanaa.

      The grinding war has entered its sixth year with no end in sight yet.

      The United Nations is trying to end the war that has killed tens of thousands of people and pushed over 20 million to the brink of starvation.

      For Qassem, he hopes the war will end.

      "We hope the war will end, so we can go back to our homes to live as we were before."

      ?

         1 2 3 4 5 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲女同系列高清在线观看| 美女熟妇67194免费入口| 亚洲精品国产精品乱码不卞| 日韩精品一区二区亚洲av性色| 波多野结衣AV无码久久一区| 一个人看的www在线视频| 久久尤物av天堂日日综合| 国产精品亚洲A∨无码遮挡| 旺苍县| 久久亚洲av成人无码国产| 出租屋勾搭老熟妇啪啪| 久久国产精品久久国产精品| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 青青草国产线观看| 国产成人cao在线| 国产成人精品一区二免费网站| 在线观看免费人成视频色| 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 亚洲第一无码精品久久| 国产成年无码AⅤ片日日爱| 久久久受www免费人成| 国产在线无码一区二区三区视频| 中文字幕久无码免费久久| 亚洲男人堂色偷偷一区| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区三区| 一本大道久久精品 东京热| 亚洲中文字幕人妻诱惑| 无码人妻精品中文字幕免费| 无码精品国产VA在线观看DVD| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| 日韩精品一区二区三区激情视频| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品不卡 | 日韩天堂在线观看| 激情一区二区三区视频| 国产av一区网址大全| 久久午夜伦鲁鲁片免费| 伊人久久大香线蕉网av| av高清无码国产在线观看| 欧美二区视频| 翼城县| 手机色在线|