亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Gunman at U.S. bar shooting identified as former Marine

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-09 04:36:12|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      THOUSAND OAKS, the United States, Nov. 8 (Xinhua) -- Local authorities identified 28-year-old Ian David Long as the gunman of a mass shooting Wednesday night in the city of Thousand Oaks in Southern California, which has left 13 people dead including an officer and the gunman.

      A total of 25 people were injured in the shooting, according to local authorities.

      Ventura County Sheriff Geoff Dean said the gunman was Ian David Long, 28, a Marine Corps veteran, who was described as "acting a little irrationally" when police were called to his home earlier this year to investigate a disturbance. He lived in Newbury Park, near Thousand Oaks.

      Dean said the gunman was armed with a Glock 21-a brand of .45-caliber handgun.

      "The weapon was designed in California to hold a magazine of 10 rounds and one in the chamber, but he had an extended magazine on it," Dean said.

      Sheriff's officials said the shooter fatally shot himself after the massacre. He was found inside an office near the entrance of the venue.

      In the neighborhood where Long lived, residents said they were well aware of his problems.

      Richard Berge, 77, was quoted by local media as saying the former Marine had PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) and was known to kick in the walls of the home. Long lived with his mother, Berge said.

      A total of 25 other people were injured in the shooting, including 23 who self-transported themselves to hospitals, and two who were taken by ambulance, according to the Ventura County Fire Department.

      A procession was held Thursday morning for Deputy Sgt. Ron Helus killed while responding to the mass shooting.

      Helus' body was transported via motorcade from Los Robles Hospital to the Ventura County Medical Examiner's Office. People stood along the route with grief, paying salute to the officer.

      Helus was a 29-year veteran who was set to retire next year. He is survived by his wife and son.

      Ralph Chapman, whose son is a colleague of Helus, told Xinhua his son was among the officers running into the bar to respond to the shooting.

      Chapman said he was very sad and worried when he heard that one officer was killed at the site, very afraid that it might be his own son.

      Chapman's son was a member of the motorcade transporting Helus' body on Thursday morning.

      Chapman said he used to serve at U.S. troops in Vietnam for two years, and he believed PTSD should not account for the mass shooting.

      Tami Teece, who was a survivor of the mass shooting in Las Vegas last year, which killed 59 people and wounded more than 500, was among the crowd mourning the death of Helarus along the road.

      She, who also has PTSD, told Xinhua the government should spend more money to set up mental hospitals for veterans to address their psychological problems.

      The motive of the shooter remains unknown.

      Authorities said hundreds of people were inside the bar when the gunfire rang out.

      No other victims have been identified by officials.

      A family assistance center has been set up at 1375 E. Janss Road in Thousand Oaks.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020071420000000000000011105521375930491
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人无码AV片在线观看不卡 | 国产婷婷精品av在线| 欧美成人高清手机在线视频| 国产中文久久精品| 成年女人A级毛片免| 国产AV无码一区精品天堂| 亚洲精品欧美日韩在线| 99精品视频在线观看| 兰州市| 中文字幕久热精品视频免费| 中文字幕久久波多野结衣av不卡| 国产精品一区二区传媒蜜臀| 日本午夜一区二区视频| 国产女优一区二区三区| 天堂AV无码AV毛片毛| 欧美va久久久噜噜噜久久| 少妇下面被精子填满视频| 久久久中文字幕人妻一区| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 人妻少妇被猛烈的进入| www.亚洲天堂.com| 亚洲成av人片无码不卡| 真实国产熟睡乱子伦视频| 亚洲激情人体艺术视频| 亚洲天堂资源网| 综合久久网美利坚合众国| 国产白袜脚足J棉袜在线观看| 加勒比日本东京热1区| 亚洲免费无毛av一区二区三区| 无码之国产精品网址蜜芽| 国产成人精品热玖玖玖| a毛片基地免费大全| 日韩一区二区三区中文字幕| 荣昌县| 久久99久久99精品免视看国产成人| 99精品国产精品一区二区 | 蜜桃视频在线网站免费| 亚洲成国产人片在线观看| 久久精品丝袜高跟鞋| 亚洲国产精品亚洲高清| 亚洲一区二区高清在线|